• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 from Steam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks I did it but I need to ask you another thing How can I add player kill message at server its doest work. Can you give me a working script for event_playerkilled.sqf script?
This is my dayz server edit foler with all works at 0.61
https://mega.nz/#!WQZVCKIR!5A7vWGX1WxtbmGwEa_mRlyZRLV3gUNqeCflFG8M1-M4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
123new, please, man, how can I just teach how to install? If I send you TEAM VIEWER, will you help me? I know that you are always here helping, if you can I will be very grateful, I am Brazilian anything I use google translate

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
123new, please, man, how can I just teach how to install? If I send you TEAM VIEWER, will you help me? I know that you are always here helping, if you can I will be very grateful, I am Brazilian anything I use google translate
install what?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Firstly I want to come here to thank 123new this guy helped me a lot today, I was 3 weeks trying to create a server and they never helped me, and he humbly entered my PC and helped.Thanks 123new keep on helping people, this guy could win a moderator position in this f [orum, he helps a lot of people .....I Brazilian being helped by a Russian show kkkkkkkkk

Back