• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client Init Failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I have a client work well, but when I take any change, local\mars\config\item.lua : itemsmithing 11 > 20, and save, clientlauncher failed with error client init faied, whenere I take any change client will in error. Please help me!!!

Reaction score
You changed itemsmithing 11 > 20
You cant change it only in the client. You will get this error because you have it in the client but dont have it in the game_server. So you get ERROR
In other words. You are trying to lie the game that you can itemsmithing to 20. But your game_server WON'T allow that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I agree, but problem happened outside the game, I run client launcher and error coming, even I can't see login screen :v
Anyway, I found that if we change combine , we need to change the whole file item, not just item smithing level, and I fixed already, thank you!

Upvote 0
Back