• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client Plugins System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was making this for my own private server, but since everything can be or will be leeched, i desided to post it here :D

Currently i have made these plugins, more will come.
  1. Game Chat Seperation (Player Chat & System Messages)
  2. Client Server Version
  3. Client Draw Frame
  4. Client Options
  5. Message Box (NEW)
Configuration file
Code:
//==============================================================================
// Darkside Development Group
// Client Plugin System v1.02
// darkside.uk.to
//==============================================================================
//   [Plugin File]         [Plugin Function]
GameChatSeperation.dplug Initialise
ClientServerVersion.dplug Initialise
Versions: This can be used on any client version, but all included plugins are compiled for 1.03.11 (1.03K JPN) client.

PHP:
Client.dll Function: Init
All plugins go to the 'client/Plugins' folder, same as all plugin configuration files.

Plugins System Version: 1.02

How to Add Plugin?
Open 'PluginsInfo.dat' and add this line
Code:
ClientDrawFrame.dplug Initialise
ClientOptions.dplug Initialise
MessageBox.dplug Initialise
Did you know?
You can add any compile dll project and will be injected info client for example
this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f508/new-jewels-1-03k-main-815717/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What is Draw Frame and Options ? :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
okey i understand that draw frame cant be understand, but how you cant understand what client options is? (option = settings)

or i dont understand english so well :D

You dont understand QUESTIONS... cause you don't explain what is draw frame... :lol:

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okey i understand that draw frame cant be understand, but how you cant understand what client options is? (option = settings)

or i dont understand english so well :D

I know what options means man, but what options other than the default ones ? Thats what I mean... some details

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What is it& Please screens

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice project to add customs for main.exe easily
anyway
can we edit the offsets of the plugins for 1.07v+? or we need the source to do that?

hope pluginconfig.ini will be included for changing offset to make it complatible for all client:
[offsets]
serial = 0x00412431

Back