• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

client version low

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have issue.i don't know what going wrong.this happen after pc shut down or vm off.i need copy new gamed folder to root.if lucky just need one replace,if not maybe 3 or 4 time copy gamed folder it not working just replace element and gshop.any one have the same issue like me?

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
i have issue.i don't know what going wrong.this happen after pc shut down or vm off.i need copy new gamed folder to root.if lucky just need one replace,if not maybe 3 or 4 time copy gamed folder it not working just replace precinct.sev/clt and region.sev/clt.any one have the same issue like me?

try searching ur not the first with "version low"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Then just make sure you shut down VM instead of suspending it, that way the time should match, I havent had a single problem with this since I did this.

Also, for OPs main problem: If its the gshop editor, I found that sgshopedit failed me, So here is what I do:
1. Edit my files with (I think its Ronnys) sgshopedit.exe
2. Reopen them with the file I attached, (Not my program either ,but its on the forums)
3. Save them with the new program, make sure the timestamp (or whatever) is the same for server and client file when you export.

This fixed all my problems, thanks for a great community

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2. Reopen them with the file I attached, (Not my program either ,but its on the forums)

dont need to do, ronnys sgshopedit has also timestamp ... i work only with ronnys tool and no problem since many many many times ...

last compiled version ...

Last edited:
Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Much safer to just compile it yourself than to take other peoples ones that they could of edited.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same problem, I tested it on two servers with multiple files from here and nothing. Server runs without error but client says it is old. Client 580 and another 606. Ubuntu x64 @ 4x 2.4GHz 6G Ram. Old PW 131 and 136 is done. What's the solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same problem, I tested it on two servers with multiple files from here and nothing. Server runs without error but client says it is old. Client 580 and another 606. Ubuntu x64 @ 4x 2.4GHz 6G Ram. Old PW 131 and 136 is done. What's the solution?

i have same problem with u.but the solution is copy element data and gshop data from server and then replace to client.and then tada...it working..:w00t:

Last edited:
Back