• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Closing Program / Equip Item

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! does anyone know if you can be GM and give items to players?

Hi!
I have questions and queries about what to do so I hope someone can help me
1 - For some reason when I equip an item the game is closed to me
2 - When the game closes, there is no other way that I can run RFlauncher without running StartServer first (which I think is what should be done, run Startserver after all the programs run RFlauncher open)
3 - After the game ran the way I mentioned before, select the character you were testing with. The program closes for me (It doesn't close but a black screen appears, which I can hardly see a sign saying "Closing Program ") the only way I can test characters is by deleting the one I have already created or making a new one, sorry for my ignorance, but the characters created by GM cannot be used again? maybe it's that and i didn't know

4 - "Disconect From the server closing program" after spending a little time testing the character and then wanting to log in again without restarting the server tells me this "Login Invalid"
5 - Money and Gold: I can't add more than 2b of money and I can't add more than 500,000 of gold, where would I have and how to change the default value?
I hope someone can help me!
Excuse my English, it's terrible

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. your client and serverside not match data ..... you can use shopmatching tool ( i dont remember credit, just search the forum )
2. check IP on launcher or use launcher from this forum
3. i dont understand
4. dont use Dragon armor or amu GM
5. user HVN Zoneserver ... easy for edit money and gold

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@dimasx Thank you for replied i'm solved!

about point "3."

My problem is every time I create a character, I can't select it again when I leave the gameDo I have to configure something to allow me to select my created character, again without closing the game or starting the program?Thank you!

Upvote 0
Back