• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Clothing] [Furniture] How do i reduce lag?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
I have a problem on my retro. It freezes, lag, frame drops.

Heres the most common events:
My hotel starts to lag right when i lay down 5-10 active wireds.
When i change style it freezes and lags. It also takes between two to three minutes to load all the clothes.What can this be cuased by and what can i do to solve it?

Emulator:
Arcturus
Currently using the stable verision: 1.6.0
Catalogue: Arcturus Catalog v1 By Jmandupree
CMS:
Chocolatey CMS - The Habbo.com CloneRuntime Threads: 8
Memory: 389 / 4985

Technical Specification:
CPU: Xeon E5-2640v4
vCores: 2 vCores
RAMM:4GB
Disk: SSD 60GB

Update:
Now still lagging, clothing loads slow, wireds are creating huge amount of lagg.
I've tried Linux and Windows (Linux Ubunutu & Windows 2012).
I've tried 3 different hosts and this is still not fixed, what can i do?

All help is much appreciated.:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes i do.

I can't create an account on your hotel with the link you provided. It just keeps saying "Oops! Something went wrong. You can try again in a few moments. We're looking into it." when you click done.

I'm more than happy to help and jump on to have a look. But I can't create an account! :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't create an account on your hotel with the link you provided. It just keeps saying "Oops! Something went wrong. You can try again in a few moments. We're looking into it." when you click done.

I'm more than happy to help and jump on to have a look. But I can't create an account! :)
Hi thanks for helping out, im fixing the database, thats why. Will message you when its done.

Hm.. do you know this?
https://gyazo.com/660768055533f74bb72049e6fbde65e5

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have looked little at your hotel and it dont lagging, i also found the room u showed that lagg so much, for me it dont lagg or freeze, all furniture and clothes load fast, but it i dont understand is why its 23/3903mb ram usage, i only store 100mb, is your database big?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have looked little at your hotel and it dont lagging, i also found the room u showed that lagg so much, for me it dont lagg or freeze, all furniture and clothes load fast, but it i dont understand is why its 23/3903mb ram usage, i only store 100mb, is your database big?

The obsticale course laggs, log in and ill show you.
Wierd.. maybe need a Global Content Delivery Network (CDN)?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:
Now still lagging, clothing loads slow, wireds are creating huge amount of lagg.
I've tried Linux and Windows (Linux Ubunutu & Windows 2012).
I've tried 3 different hosts and this is still not fixed, what can i do?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What type of CPU is it?

If it's a VPS, how many vCores?

If it a dedicated server, then how many physical and logical cores?
This is a Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosted 2 hours away from where im living.

Technical Specification:CPU:
Xeon E5-2640v4
vCores: 2 vCores
RAMM:4GB
Disk: SSD 60GB

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ubuntu 16.04 X86 64

I want you to show me core utilisation when the lag happens. So could you please run

``
Code:
apt-get install htop

And when the happens, I want you to enter this into SSH and then screenshot it.

Code:
htop

You should see something like this.

Iluminatos - [Clothing] [Furniture] How do i reduce lag? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back