• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[CMS][Arcturus] Mawu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
Korz - [CMS][Arcturus] Mawu - RaGEZONE Forums

What is Mawu:

Mawu is a cms based in fan-site design, maded entirely to be a responsive site for Habbo Retro. Besides being easy to edit, it is completely made with Bootstrap and Jquery, and it is responsive, adapts to any monitor size or system.

Responsibles for work:

(no-nickname), (Wulles), (hSouza), (no-nickname), these three are the most responsible for all content made, there were other people, who were useless and started selling the content without sharing some of the profit or keeping the real credits from the developers.

Why are we making this available?

Old friends started selling the content, earning an average of 200 dollars a month or even more depending on the issue of acquisition, in addition to several copies and removal of credits from the real developers, and so for that, for anyone not get benefit from something they did not do, now, this are free for everyone. (launghs)

Installation and compatibility:

This is a old system, Work with all(Xampp, IIS, Vertrigo, Wampp, AppleWS), PHP 5.6/MariaDB 10.4, and of course, it was made for Arcturus, for other emulators you will need to match.

Inside our Github there is a folder with the codes that you need to run in PHP, so that the database becomes compatible and gives you everything working without any error or null function.

We have everything entirely in .
Temos tudo totalmente em .​

You can see our album on Imgur( ).
Trouble with the link? Here is - imgur.com/gallery/KVyoMmY

Download:

Its all on our github, There you can create a comment about something you want, or something that doesn't work, or even help us improve our code.

Other informations:

* We don't have a Housekeeping yet, but I plan to release one soon.
* Bad code? we know, you can help us to be better at our github.
* Remember: Only work with PHP 5.6 or MariaDB 10.4.
* Be a good guy, dont remove the credits and dont sell.

Contact and Support:

Discord: Hensa#8393
Instagram: @Oisouhen

"(Wagner Diniz, eu te amo, me perdoe por tudo)"

Last edited:
Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I saw this on GH just last night, I was wondering why have 2 folders called Portugese and English, even back when HoloCMS was a thing we had translation files, this approach will lead to bugs where you fix something in one copy of the CMS but not the other.

Back