• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[CMS] CasualMS/AbyssalMS - Website

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Il release this website,

I found this website long time ago, but it was maybe 60% coded, so i added some new stuff.

New Stuff:

- Added Control Panel
- Fixed Register Page
- Added Vote Page
- Added Chat System
- Added Siderbar
- Added Ranking with images ( you can use till v111 )
- Added some more images..

So thats it, enjoy.

Screenshots:

ToMisLaW - [CMS] CasualMS/AbyssalMS - Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D:Nice Release i like it, its well done design.

I get Error on my chat do you know how to fix it

Error=
[h=3]This page contains the following errors:[/h]error on line 2 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
[h=3]Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.[/h]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D:Nice Release i like it, its well done design.

I get Error on my chat do you know how to fix it

Error=
[h=3]This page contains the following errors:[/h]error on line 2 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
[h=3]Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.[/h]

You must install your own chat in database.
Download new chat installation here:

LINK

Reaction score
Tbh, I don't see a damn thing in here that could be useful. I don't know anyone that can't add a chat. Rip a vote of of Altair. -snip- I mean anyone could've took the RebelStory site and throw scripts in there. -snip-

Sorry, if this seemed a bit harsh. That's the way I think.

@nuke
It was released already.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tbh, I don't see a damn thing in here that could be useful. I don't know anyone that can't add a chat. Rip a vote of of Altair. -snip- I mean anyone could've took the RebelStory site and throw scripts in there. -snip-

@nuke
It was released already.

Read post:

I found this website long time ago, but it was maybe 60% coded, so i added some new stuff.

And you must comment my every topic and insult me.

What you did for Maplestory community?

Show your work...

Reaction score
Q: What you did for Maplestory community?
A: Oh, I don't knowww. Maybe, release my entire source? I released my Wz Edits (They weren't good but they were something)? Coded two websites and released them.

I understand, that it was 60%. But, I don't see the point of releasing this when it was already released. I try not to insult you but, I can't help it because, everything you post doesn't make sense.

"You can just drop your own .php scripts into the website to suit your needs, the only working ones I supplied with the website (they aren't mine, but they're within the download) are.."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's crap, plus it looks like you did these just to take the credits.
Code:
				<!-- START FOOTER -->
				<div id="bodybottom"></div>
				<div class="footer" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><center><br/>
Re-designed by <a href="/" target="blank">Tomex</a> with help of <a href="http://johanortega.com" target="blank">Johan Ortega</a> &copy 2013 <?php echo $servername; ?><br/>
All images and other contents related to <a href="http://maplestory.com/" target="blank">MapleStory</a> are owned by <a href="http://nexon.net" target"blank">Nexon Corporation</a> 		
				</div>

<!-- END FOOTER -->
But who cares, the CMS itself was messy before, and it's even messier now.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what is this .. this cms is already released u just added some links on the sidebars and ripped altaircms's vote script...
as evo said , from messy to messier.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know why the hell you guys are complaining about how it's "ripped" and "snipped" from other sites. He contributeed some of his time to add more features and re-release it? Oh wow, what a crime? This is a decent CMS design with the essential functionalities a CMS should have - plain and simple.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know why the hell you guys are complaining about how it's "ripped" and "snipped" from other sites. He contributeed some of his time to add more features and re-release it? Oh wow, what a crime? This is a decent CMS design with the essential functionalities a CMS should have - plain and simple.

he could atleast redesign it.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why should i redesign??? design is good... i just added missing features and now website working fine....

because u just added some leeched stuff , atleast give credits like i do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its funny how these Pieces of shet people comment to releases they dont like.
if you guys dont like it just say it

Why ?, We dont care what u think.
if it isnt useful for you, it maybe is for others

If u dont have cancer dont say the medicines arent useful

Reaction score
If, no one cared/criticized anything and everyone was happy with each other then we'd start getting more of this.

That's exactly what I did here, if no one said anything, how would he know to get better? He wouldn't. He would think it's okay to re-release websites that are already complete and say that he re-designed it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now this is your Excuse?, Im Damn sure that if i would say something
like this about your work you'd prolly get mad ..insult me...
ask me what i did / released for/to the maple community
i mean like... its not bad to motivate people to do stuff better
but dont exaggerate..

This discussion does not make any sense.

Reaction score
"like this about your work you'd prolly get mad ..insult me..."
If, it was CnC i'd take it and try to do better. But, if it was a personal matter and it had nothing to do with the post then you're just butthurt, and have something against me.

Exaggerate?
I said, that it wasn't useful to me. I went straight to the point and being honest. I agree that I was exaggerating. But he's been in the community for 4 years and he should know that we would reply like this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, first find me this website released on ragezone ( this website does not exist on ragezone ), and then compare with my website what i released.... i added a loot to that website...

and what is with this? http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/website-arcanems-website-913988/

so you downloaded arcanems website and "recoded" and added your credits LOL
and you talking to me ? HAHAHA

Reaction score
Actually, I did re-code. The website was HTML before. And I spent the time to input the PHP into it. So, yea I feel like my credits should be there so, I placed it there. But, you just removed Evolized/Rinoku's credit, and added your credits after you added basic stuff to it.

This website you posted is on ragezone.
RebelStory + MapleSimplicity = This Crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rey

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, first find me this website released on ragezone ( this website does not exist on ragezone ), and then compare with my website what i released.... i added a loot to that website...

and what is with this? http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/website-arcanems-website-913988/

so you downloaded arcanems website and "recoded" and added your credits LOL
and you talking to me ? HAHAHA

back then when i released Insomniac-CMS i gave credits to AvivCMS main coding , cus i RE-Coded it ...
but u boi ,, u just added little stuff WAIT lets say u "re-coded" it :) give credit to SimplicityCMS + RebelCMS ...

Back