• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[CMS]MapleAxis*

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
iAkira - [CMS]MapleAxis* - RaGEZONE Forums

Well I decided to finish this CMS. I put a lot of work into this CMS I learned a lot from my past CMS (MapleByte). I made some huge mistake with MapleByte but learning to please you people with CMS that fits everyone needs. Two giant mistake I learned from MapleByte was I never included the PSD but I lost it. In this CMS the PSD is included if you guys want to to alter it or take a look at it :p. Another mistake I learned was how many problems it had even though I tried to avoid them all, in this CMS I tested everything as if I was the user itself exploring the site. I hope you guys enjoy it. Also the availability of have php5.4 is not as high as I thought so something else I learned from MapleByte's release is the compatibility, so I've created two version:5.3 and 5.4 just for you guys.

Features:
  • MeekroDB implementation
  • Optimized completely
  • Fully secured voting and registration
  • Easy to use
  • Fully animated with jQuery
  • Complete replication to the PSD

Screenshot(s):

Download:
PHP 5.4-
PHP 5.3-

FAQ(s):
Why can't I see the youtube/twitter/facebook buttons?
-You have to put a link in the settings for them to show up

Where can I change the youtube video?
Go to lib/page.php on the first line

I don't have 5 download links for client/setup, can I remove some?
Of course! if you have less than five links then in setting remove them
example, if you have 2 client links your clientlink should look like this:
PHP:
"clientLink": [ 
		"#link1",
		"#link2"
	]

Where do I change the voting's reward?
Go to lib/vote_verification.php and go to line 32 and you can change the reward to your likings:
PHP:
if($giveReward) {
				$msg = 0;
				DB::query("UPDATE accounts SET accounts.vpoints = vpoints + '2' WHERE accounts.name = %s", $user);
			}

Design credit: Dinkie

I hope you enjoy, if you find any bugs comment below!

Last edited:
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
php5.3 version is up!

Someone please test it I can't test it myself :/ if any errors appear post them up and I'll fix them quickly

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^what happened to the download page ;-;?

Reaction score
On page.php - PHP 5.3 there was an error - WebHost Wise.
It said there was a ']' missing or something. I can't really generate the error again o-o.

But, I had to remove
PHP:
						<?php
							for($i = 0, $res= ''; $i < 5; $i++) {
								$res .= count($oraiosCore->getSetting('clientLink')) > $i ? '<a href="'.$oraiosCore->getSetting('clientLink')[$i].'"><li>Download Link #'.($i+1).'</li></a>' : '<li></li>';
							}
							echo $res;
						?>

And

PHP:
						<?php
							for($i = 0, $res= ''; $i < 5; $res .= count($oraiosCore->getSetting('setupLink')) > $i ? '<a href="'.$oraiosCore->getSetting('setupLink')[$i].'"><li>Download Link #'.($i+1).'</li></a>' : '<li></li>', $i++);
							echo $res;
						?>

That's basically why the downloads is gone lul. ^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice, and yeah you had lot of mistakes with MapleByteCMS, sometimes the code and sometimes something else (No offense of course, everybody learn from mistakes, right? to get better we have to try and get exprienced as much as we can)
I'll read the code when I get home, from the demo which burblish uploaded it looks great!

Good job Akira, hope for you the best :):

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Burblish mind testing this, go to page and add these where where the old download script was:
Client:
PHP:
<?php
							$client = $oraiosCore->getSetting('clientLink');
							for($i = 0, $res= ''; $i < 5; $res .= count($client) > $i ? "<a href='{$client[$i]}'><li>Download Link #".($i+1)."</li></a>" : '<li></li>', $i++);
							echo $res;
						?>
Setup:
PHP:
<?php
							$setup = $oraiosCore->getSetting('setupLink');
							for($i = 0, $res= ''; $i < 5; $res .= count($setup) > $i ? "<a href='{$setup[$i]}'><li>Download Link #".($i+1)."</li></a>" : '<li></li>', $i++);
							echo $res;
						?>

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
change .con height as well to the box height

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
change .con height as well to the box height
I did, and the image I uploaded first was what happened when I changed both the .con and box height. If I click register [URL="

Top of the register page is cut off, and part of the Forum page is showing. This happens for all subsequent pages that I put in there as well. I've tried to add <br> and whatnot but it's not working. It's fine the way you did it originally, I'm just curious to know if it can be done.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh i know go to overall.js:
PHP:
$('#content').animate({marginTop: (index+1)*-390+'px'}, 1000);
change the -390 to negative(height of .con) so if con is 500px it should be -500px

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get like a trillion errors complaining about [ 's

using both versions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

demo.

i had to remove some stuff, but you get a general idea what it would look like.
this demo is PHP 5.3.

How did you made that url? i can't let people join the site by giving them my hamachi IP

if they entering my hamachi ip they get an error saying:
Error 403 forbidden
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

BTW i use wampserver.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The really horrible one that gets ddos'ed about every 30 minutes is free.

The payed one's are fast. They are also, really easy to use like all the other web host's because they all have CPanels xD.

Back