• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Code for pets in holograph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to make the animals (I insert the request and the cct file in my DCRs (hh_pets), and then it still does not work ..
Thanks you for your help ;).
Sorry for my bad English I'm French.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey, If i use youre server, My users can't go in the hotel.
Sorry for my bad English I'm Dutch!

This isn't a help thread.

But this is a great release, but kind of late. And I didn't see it anywhere? Is this for a specific version? Have the pets packets ever changed? Will this work from v23 to v36?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help buy the pet when I pressed ok error oppss no is inserted into the db Please Help

PD:Sorry for the English Iam Chilean

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This pets code is very unstable.

I don't recommend anyone using it on a public hotel, as it will cause server crashes.

If you want pets, I suggest using Uber.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Crashed My Server

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its not stable you noob and why BUMP a old thread read the whole thread before you post -.- people seriously should go specsavers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried but I have only one problem. If I start the emu, I get the same edition holograpich pooling is not working. what should I install? I just mysql and odbc. what should I install first? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back