• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Coders Mainly Hexers Are Needed~Read please~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I am the project leader of Anarchy Team<we are a Mu Online mod and editing team trying to make a better mu for tommrow> i need some coders or hexers to do some major change in the game and incorporate items and what not into the game as well. This Project will change a lot of mu and require really good experience people who just need a good challenge this team will be a hard work non stop crew and recuite people who love fun and are up to hardcore challenges Please post we need you help to make this all possible

Name:
Specialty:
Job:
Experience:

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reaper666 said:

First off, if you want to get people, especially professionals on your team, you should explain what "the game" is. We won't find out until later in your post that you're talkin about mu. Oh and by the way, good luck getting any good programmers on your team because most professional programmers don't like mu and would rather not waste their time on it ;)

[N]asser` ~ Out

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wouldn't actually mnid working on MU Online but im not a very good programmer, im going to be working on some app's though for MU Online using Visual Basic so stay tuned :p

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[N said:
asser]especially professionals

Shadowninja, you will work on it because as you said, you don't qualify what i stated above.

[N]asser` ~ Out

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That was harsh, but like i care.... if i wanted to be professional at making a uber little program, i would least try...

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean to be mean...I'm sorry if that's how you interpreted it... I was merely trying to explain what I said...again, I'm sorry.

[N]asser` ~ Out

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you threw me out of ur team because i said: poo stinks :(

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This section is not for recruiting people. :lock:

[N]asser` ~ Out

Status
Not open for further replies.