Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Codex anti-hack system - V4 (C++ Source code)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
have source of launcher ? and more 1 question if i dont want with md5 server how i do it ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
more 1 question if i dont want with md5 server how i do it ?

i think you talk about crc check

START.cpp

carrega.Ativa_CRC_Geral = 0; << = Disable crc check for ALL FILES

carrega.CRC_ProtectBMP = 0; = Disable crc check for individual files, in this case "GageGuard/Protect.BMP" file.

hi all plz help errror AKS-Scan File Invalid Violated!

Turn all detectors off, let Anti-kill scan on, start detectors one by one to find problem.

For me, all detectors are working fine. Are you using Server ban: hardware ban, log upload or some virtual memory features? Becouse i don't check this after format my computer...

Guys, what you think about an hiden file (X.exe + c.dll hooked) that can be copyed (by anti-hack) to windows start menu and start with windows system?

Maybe copied to windows/system32 or another system folder and start with windows system using a registry key...

What do you think about this?

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys, what you think about an hiden file (X.exe + c.dll hooked) that can be copyed (by anti-hack) to windows start menu and start with windows system?
Maybe copied to windows/system32 or another system folder and start with windows system using a registry key...
What do you think about this?

No, better no. If i would be a player on svr which provide me such aplications without my knowledge i would get mad.
U know what would be nice? A heartbeat system :) I know it can take looong time, but that would be awesome.
Here some of my suggestion:
The client side already works awesome, if we would add to this "heartbeat" system which connect to the svr side hosted on windows.
If someone run the game, client send packets to svr with IP, Computer Name, maybe login? and unique ID.
Heartbeat system send pings every 2-3 minute to the client, if he not respond then kick him auto.
Auto option kick manualy selected ID, ban selected IP.
That would be awesome! :) i have smth like this but coded in AutoIT and it not work perfectly :/
Also the heartbeat could check if gameguard.exe is running and maybe in my case xtrap ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thats look like Server Ban feature Dens.

If anti-hack do not send an auntentication every x minutes, ACC or Char are banned on sql database. Problem is, Mu connectstat have a several bug that makes some players stay connected (banned) sometimes...

But look, i make my better on this, i'm not a programer i'm a digger...

About Heartbeat, if i have anyway to only disconnect player using sql database, thats works perfectly...

But Mu query for disconnect user just don't work, believe me, i try...

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bro, don't think that ur anticheat is used just for mu :D I come from cabal dev section hi hi

Thats look like Server Ban feature Dens.
Not at all, I mean more like "Monitoring" the connected players. No needed at all to ban them, just kill client if heartbeat will stop sending packets.

I'm sure u can do something on this case, ur unconventional methods works like a charm even for different resources.

Not disconnect, just kill game process if client not revive respond from the svr.
After I get up from bed I will add on this posts screens of my friend heartbeat svr and client so u can see it better.
More power for u!

Bez tytułu - Codex anti-hack system - V4 (C++ Source code) - RaGEZONE Forums
It was maded by very nice guy :p Its the svr side, simple application.
Show list of connected to gameguard? main? vProtect? players.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No needed at all to ban them, just kill client if heartbeat will stop sending packets.

That is the problem, if (anti-cheat) client stop to send data, anti-cheat are dead and can't close game.

Only way are disconnect / ban user from server when anti-cheat stop to send autenticatin data.

On Mu, there is no way to disconnect user using SQL database. Maybe some hooked .dll on server side GameServer / Connectserver that are be able to disconnect user from server. But this only work for especific game, i mean, especific gameserver / connectserver is not usefull...

Another way are some kind of port block / firewall that block ip's that have no authentication on gameserver connect port, i mean, some firewall that read a whitelist text file every x minutes.

I have no know how to do that... Maybe on future, someone works on this and provide a good solution for this problem.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
You dont know? Come on... just think :D
Well, its heart-beat system so clientside must recive packets from svr also.
So if client dont recive a packet from svr = kill client
About kick, iptables will work awesome, just make temp ban for 5 minutes on iptables for IP and the user will be disconnected in this time.
I can show u the source of the heartbeat what i have, but its on AutoIT, if u know it maybe it give u some ideas. Im sure my friend wont be angry if i just show u it. If u just want then PM me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So if client dont recive a packet from svr = kill client

That is the problem, Anti-hack cliente side are dead at this time. Only game without anti-hack are running on client side now. :)

About kick, iptables will work awesome, just make temp ban for 5 minutes on iptables for IP and the user will be disconnected in this time.

Server ban works this way, you can ban / unban = char / ACC without any problem, but you can't disconnect that user anyway using iptables, just don't work for Mu. I don´t know about another games, but o Mu, user are banned, but stay connected without problem untill in game. Move to Map 5 do not work too.

Sorry about my broken english, thats painfull...

A good way, that work for any game, are just block ips on game port connection that are not autenticated (ping) on another open port every x minutes.

Reaction score
Heartbeat System like MuGuard? I think this is coded on the GS/JS/CS of MUE that is why the server can kick players. If you can secure the client side you won't be needing the Heartbeat and I think for Server protection there must be a Proxy with Packet Filter :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
carrega.Copy_exe_to_Windows_Startup  = 1; 
    carrega.CRC_StartUp                     = 0;
    carrega.CRC_StartUp_Value                   = 0xa7d20b22; 
    carrega.StartUp_Original_Name              = "StartUp.exe"; 
    carrega.StartUp_Address_NewName        = "C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Start Menu/Programs/Startup/SoundDriver.exe";

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
On that Beta files, to build GameGuard (exe file) need to update VisualStudio with service pack 1

I make a new GameGuard (.sln) that don't need any VS update and a small tutorial, for that people are having problems.

I will make another beta release soon with some updates. I think are everything ok at now.

Download new GameGuard(.sln)
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!pg0CUICa!jhmVqOOqm4RXAjeBZyUlkwXp8HzwZQ_mKi3n0vPHgPM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok Guys, Codex V5 (Second release for beta test)

Some news, some improvements, some fix. I think is everything realy nice, i like it.

If someone find some problem, please contact me using Ragezone forum. If we found no problems, this one will be final release.

Let your Like for us!

=)

Code:
[URL]https://mega.co.nz/#!Y8EiSRpa!Yg56LG0Aq_ZEjDkImn4ri9YNT7L-Svtkb7ZRQRB0Bbs[/URL]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
IM thinking about a func to close the client when the name of the window change...
any like this

void WindowNameCheckProc(){

HWND WinTitle = FindWindowA(NULL, "MU");
if (WinTitle <= 0){
//title changed close the client
//MessageBoxA(NULL, "NO MUEXE", "IGDATA", MB_SERVICE_NOTIFICATION | MB_ICONWARNING);
Sleep(1000);
ExitProcess(0);
}

}

void WindowNameCheckThread(){
Sleep(25000);
again:
WindowNameCheckProc();
Sleep(2000);
goto again;
}

void WindowNameCheck(){
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE(WindowNameCheckThread), NULL, 0, 0);
//printf("SignatureScannerThread OK :\n");
}

maybe can be improved...

and im including in the anticheat a 3dcam...
if any are interested to help me (now are working) send me pm with skype _)

Back