• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Cometchat?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it'd work so well seeing that RZ is so populated. It'd end up being taken over by users from Habbo and MapleStory asking for help, etc. I feel that the thread in Neverland Ranch does a good a enough job for a chat room. Although it could possibly work, but it could also lose sight of what the forum is here for - to communicate.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We had an irc before, barely anyone on when i had a look around

Reaction score
I don't know if it'd work so well seeing that RZ is so populated. It'd end up being taken over by users from Habbo and MapleStory asking for help, etc. I feel that the thread in Neverland Ranch does a good a enough job for a chat room. Although it could possibly work, but it could also lose sight of what the forum is here for - to communicate.

Na, It does not depend on the forum online count, it depend on your friends (you can only chat with your friends) ;)

We had an irc before, barely anyone on when i had a look around

Ye, I've been there, and yeah... sigh.. it was pretty empty..

Sorry just trying to suggest things. which comes to mind. Next time I will group suggestions so i dont have to make topic about every single one.

P.S. - btw, why's my username black?

Back