Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

command a moderator to give an item to another player.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, is there a moderator command to give an item to another player?

Corsair SQL version.

Zephir.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/bag addtoplayer [playerName] [itemId] [count] (Optional: [enchantLevel])
I allow myself to answer in his place since we work together!

I just tested your command! It may have worked for our less emu version! We are on the Corsair version with SQL and not MongoDB or EMU

But thanks anyway for trying to help us!

So, as I said previously, the command you sent us does not work... I don't want to be rude but to explain that the commands remain the same IN THEORY while in practice, we have just try it with a copy and paste by changing just what is necessary and trying at least twenty combinations.... NO IT DOES NOT WORK, so they are not the same commands... to explain to us for give us we use /crtitem [itemID] [count]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
use search option this is my advice to you guys

@Zephyria.hw Corsican SQL version. what is that version ?
@Papy_Ganos
I just tested your command! It may have worked for our less emu version! We are on the Corsair version with SQL and not MongoDB or EMU

But thanks anyway for trying to help us!

So, as I said previously, the command you sent us does not work... I don't want to be rude but to explain that the commands remain the same IN THEORY while in practice, we have just try it with a copy and paste by changing just what is necessary and trying at least twenty combinations.... NO IT DOES NOT WORK, so they are not the same commands... to explain to us for give us we use /crtitem [itemID] [count]

So next time give proper description what version you use and there is no Corsican version only Corsair, ppl will not give proper information if there is no proper information from your side.

good luck

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@Papy_Ganos

So next time give proper description what version you use and there is no Corsican version only Corsair, ppl will not give proper information if there is no proper information from your side.

good luck

“Hooooo thank you wise man for making us understand the idiots that we are!”

I don't know what position your mind is putting you on, but my advice is to quickly come back and stop being condescending with all the posts you see! In fact, if it's to say this kind of thing, please refrain, at least we won't waste our time, yours writing about your shenanigans and mine reading you and explaining the word RESPECT to you.
So when we indicate that it is not a server with MONGODB, nor an Emu type server (or Emulator for the more slow-minded), but that it is a Corsair server (So version 3505 present on this forum...) E that it uses SQL server... the deduction seems logical to me so I told Zephyria.hw to just put that, thinking that most people on this forum would have understood. ...
And from your pedestal? Didn't the logic appear?
And since you are one of those whose understanding needs to be made easier... I will put the link to the topic of the version that concerns our request!

P.S when you ask me or Zephyria.hw a question here, we have already searched!
Furthermore, when you happen to ask stupid questions on the forum, I don't waste my time showing you your ignorance because I show respect and understanding... IF you are not capable of doing the same, just don't say nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
“Hooooo thank you wise man for making us understand the idiots that we are!”

I don't know what position your mind is putting you on, but my advice is to quickly come back and stop being condescending with all the posts you see! In fact, if it's to say this kind of thing, please refrain, at least we won't waste our time, yours writing about your shenanigans and mine reading you and explaining the word RESPECT to you.

So when we indicate that it is not a server with MONGODB, nor an Emu type server (or Emulator for the more slow-minded), but that it is a Corsair server (So version 3505 present on this forum...) E that it uses SQL server... the deduction seems logical to me so I told Zephyria.hw to just put that, thinking that most people on this forum would have understood. ...
And from your pedestal? Didn't the logic appear?

And since you are one of those whose understanding needs to be made easier... I will put the link to the topic of the version that concerns our request!

P.S when you ask me or Zephyria.hw a question here, we have already searched!
Furthermore, when you happen to ask stupid questions on the forum, I don't waste my time showing you your ignorance because I show respect and understanding... IF you are not capable of doing the same, just don't say nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:noway:

Yes I'm an ignorant for ppl like you and i will not say I'm not. I understand that some ppl losing time to help ppl like you, but how we can help if after all when all is fine you still messing around, with files with configuration and not only. but you say you are "IT Technician"

So sorry master "it technician"

Kind regards
ShadoW

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back