• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Community Development] Dail Version 6 Emulator

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good luck with it. If this can revive the FlyFF section, then it might inspire to contribute something actual.

Alot of people checks flyff but leaves cuz of inactive development. I hope this can give it a kick.

0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
I will continue this project, don't worry about it.

0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Update regarding worldserver.
I got a good base going now. The method and packet binding is strongly based around morpheus's. All thats left is adding methods and handlers for all packets as well as resource loading, which duotone is working
on.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Far as I know he is still working on it.

0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't worked on it for a while.
It's not dead, however I just don't have the time to work on it at the moment.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Spiken, do you have a base of the worldserver yet-to-release or not? Otherwise, i'm going to start writing one myself :p

0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess I can release it now.
I have no structures done yet though but I've started on the player join packet.
Let me upload.

Edit:
WorldServer milestone should be up on codeplex now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey spikensbror, I remember a while back (maybe a few months ago) you told me that you were working on an Emulator in C#. I am really impressed on the effort and progress you've made with your programming. Do you still use MSN messenger ? I'd love to collaborate with you to finish the emulator and to work on future projects.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know it's a double post, but nothing to do about it :/

Anyways, could anybody log the spawn packet in v6 & post it here please. I got stuck at the items parts and the ending, that packet should help me around :D

Back