Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Community still activ ? could need some help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. So i not sure how the SRO community is now days but i thought i will give it a try.

So after many years i returned to to try setup a server. Just to see how it is this days and if i still got the skills to code.
Well fast enought i got stopped and i cant remember what i did last time. So here we go.

My server is starting it works great to join it with local. from my pc i can join the server that i host on my server PC

i used 2 server PC. Both runs on same things.
The server PCs runs on Windows server 2019. the SQL i run with is 2008 R2 as the 2005 no longer works.

Here comes the issue. I been reading for 3 days to understand the server only runs on 192.168.x.x ip etc. Or hamatchi. so i run my on 192. 168.x.x So on all server side i use this ip. In the client side however. if i use the 192 i can connect. But if i use my public IP from the server i can open the game and as soon as i hit connect i get stuck behind the c9 error. So far i been reading its the agent server that causing this issue. i been running a server on public befor but then i had a windows 10 server and SQL 2005. i could follow a guide step by step but as i run it on a server 2019 and SQL 2008 R2 its a few changes i have had to do.

I unlocked the ports 15779, 15881, 15884. I even tried unlock all ports 15779 up to 15884,and disable firewall both in router and on PC. still C9. I been using Agent_Server_No_xTrap spoofed all ips with sr.patcher on all programs to 192.168.x.x. i even tried use the Agent_Server With hyperfilter set server real ip to 192.168.x.x and the others on public ip and local. Still same issue c9 error. i been trying so many things that now i dont know what more i can even try or what i will look for.

I have a dynamic ip adress but its never changing. i used the tool > SetupPortforwarding to get a ip that always stays. checked ports and they are opend. i use a router Asus RT-AC87U.

The IIS is running and DB and all is connected. On Server 1 i get locked on premission to 192.168.x.x:8080 no matter what i tried. On server 2 i get access to 192.168.x.x:8080. But on both Server PC i get locked behind c9 error.

Last time i had a server i did not have this router if i remember right. So i figur it must be something in my router that is now blocking this. but if i unlocked all ports. Even disabled firewall so is it like what more can i do ?

I will keep on try figur out what i might have missed. Even consider try hamatchi to make sure that 100% works or same issue to know if i missed something ells. But if someone here still active and might know then i appriciate all the help tips and tricks i can get. Thank you and sorry for my bad english spelling back and forth.

Regards

Back