• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Community still activ ? could need some help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. So i not sure how the SRO community is now days but i thought i will give it a try.

So after many years i returned to to try setup a server. Just to see how it is this days and if i still got the skills to code.
Well fast enought i got stopped and i cant remember what i did last time. So here we go.

My server is starting it works great to join it with local. from my pc i can join the server that i host on my server PC

i used 2 server PC. Both runs on same things.
The server PCs runs on Windows server 2019. the SQL i run with is 2008 R2 as the 2005 no longer works.

Here comes the issue. I been reading for 3 days to understand the server only runs on 192.168.x.x ip etc. Or hamatchi. so i run my on 192. 168.x.x So on all server side i use this ip. In the client side however. if i use the 192 i can connect. But if i use my public IP from the server i can open the game and as soon as i hit connect i get stuck behind the c9 error. So far i been reading its the agent server that causing this issue. i been running a server on public befor but then i had a windows 10 server and SQL 2005. i could follow a guide step by step but as i run it on a server 2019 and SQL 2008 R2 its a few changes i have had to do.

I unlocked the ports 15779, 15881, 15884. I even tried unlock all ports 15779 up to 15884,and disable firewall both in router and on PC. still C9. I been using Agent_Server_No_xTrap spoofed all ips with sr.patcher on all programs to 192.168.x.x. i even tried use the Agent_Server With hyperfilter set server real ip to 192.168.x.x and the others on public ip and local. Still same issue c9 error. i been trying so many things that now i dont know what more i can even try or what i will look for.

I have a dynamic ip adress but its never changing. i used the tool > SetupPortforwarding to get a ip that always stays. checked ports and they are opend. i use a router Asus RT-AC87U.

The IIS is running and DB and all is connected. On Server 1 i get locked on premission to 192.168.x.x:8080 no matter what i tried. On server 2 i get access to 192.168.x.x:8080. But on both Server PC i get locked behind c9 error.

Last time i had a server i did not have this router if i remember right. So i figur it must be something in my router that is now blocking this. but if i unlocked all ports. Even disabled firewall so is it like what more can i do ?

I will keep on try figur out what i might have missed. Even consider try hamatchi to make sure that 100% works or same issue to know if i missed something ells. But if someone here still active and might know then i appriciate all the help tips and tricks i can get. Thank you and sorry for my bad english spelling back and forth.

Regards

Back