• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Competition] Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards user bar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Animated prototype :

Junkers - [Competition] Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junkers - [Competition] Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Pros : Users can have multiple awards in one bar , fully scalable , easy to edit , looks good , its only a prototype animation timing may change. Actually I think using the user first , then the ragezone awards 2013 would look better , will look into that , anyways , write bellow what do you think.

Best of all : Every single part of it can be changed , edited , colored :)

Some crap :

Pros : Looks like something that would fit into a "gaming" forum.

More to come ... I guess ..

instant Ducking win

Reaction score
Animated prototype :

Pros : Users can have multiple awards in one bar , fully scalable , easy to edit , looks good , its only a prototype animation timing may change. Actually I think using the user first , then the ragezone awards 2013 would look better , will look into that , anyways , write bellow what do you think.

Some crap :

You have my vote.

Reaction score
Animated prototype :

Some crap :

I suspected such, I thought Photoshop was all that was needed, but I guess not. Well done!
This is not the end :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Animated prototype :

Yea it's so cool, good job Mucski

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to say up to this point Mucski has my vote :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow so many great entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back