• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Compiling TClient File with Visual Studio 2022

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm trying to setup the server from this post: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...ce-version-5-0-with-improved-security.1158241

I was able to compile the services files with VS 2022. But now i get an error when trying to compile the tclient, apparently i'm not using the right MFC version. Which version do i need?

Hi Guys

I'm trying to setup the server from this post: https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...ce-version-5-0-with-improved-security.1158241

I was able to compile the services files with VS 2022. But now i get an error when trying to compile the tclient, apparently i'm not using the right MFC version. Which version do i need?
I think i found a matching version since i'm no longer receiving the MFC error. But now i have over 632 errors, about missing syntaxes and so on any ideas?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm idk too, but i randomly installed maybe 10+ versions and now it works... you must trying xD

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2024-02-25 182626 - Compiling TClient File with Visual Studio 2022 - RaGEZONE Forums
    Snímek obrazovky 2024-02-25 182626.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can just change it to the newest one in project properties and thats all, you dont have to install anything

Upvote 0
Back