• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
UnknownGamer - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Find "if ( !RANPARAM::bSET_DISPLAY )" @ RanClientLib -> GLCharClient.cpp

Before:
Code:
if( !RANPARAM::bSET_DISPLAY )                if ( pSkinPiece )                                    {                if ( pCharPart && strcmp(pSkinPiece->m_szFileName,pCharPart->GetFileName()) )                    m_pSkinChar->SetPiece ( pSkinPiece->m_szFileName, m_pd3dDevice, 0x0, 0, TRUE );            }            else            {                if ( pCharPart )    m_pSkinChar->ResetPiece(emPiece);            }        }        else        {                SITEM* pItem = GLItemMan::GetInstance().GetItem ( nidITEM );            if( !RANPARAM::bSET_DISPLAY )    //TDEV            if ( pItem )                            {                m_pSkinChar->SetPiece ( pItem->GetWearingFile(emIndex), m_pd3dDevice, NULL, ItemClient.GETGRADE_EFFECT(), TRUE );            }        }    }

After(Fix):
Code:
if( !RANPARAM::bSET_DISPLAY ){            }            else{            if ( pSkinPiece ){                if ( pCharPart && strcmp(pSkinPiece->m_szFileName,pCharPart->GetFileName()) )                    m_pSkinChar->SetPiece ( pSkinPiece->m_szFileName, m_pd3dDevice, 0x0, 0, TRUE );            }            else{                if ( pCharPart )    m_pSkinChar->ResetPiece(emPiece);            }            }        }        else        {                SITEM* pItem = GLItemMan::GetInstance().GetItem ( nidITEM );            if( !RANPARAM::bSET_DISPLAY ){            }            if ( pItem )                            {                m_pSkinChar->SetPiece ( pItem->GetWearingFile(emIndex), m_pd3dDevice, NULL, ItemClient.GETGRADE_EFFECT(), TRUE );            }        }        }    }

is it okay if can i copy your code and paste to source?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i got this same problem in my pc i have armor wear and other pc player when i see a other players no wearing armor

Enable then Disable Hide Set @ Press "ETC" in your Keyboard then Option > Game > Enable then Disable "Hide Set" then use Start Point or command /m2p 22 0 31 21.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
err i cant restore the DB it says " Specified cast is not valid "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everytime i close the game.exe the MyDocuments folder opens. how to fix this stuff thanks in advance :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI
Database
Client
Sfiles
Tools

Clean-"ish" Sfiles & Client: SCANNED & CLEAN BY MSE and I've already include the files that were deleted and replaced with a clean copy

Source:
We love our beautiful new gift and we cannot thank you enough for your thoughtfulness Romz :eek:tt::eek:tt: xD

Just wanted to ask if the Tyranny is Fully working in this thread? Thank you for sharing by the way! already hit the like button

Back