Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i don't think the launcher is the problem here... as unkowngamer said its on basic project.. but i can't find which part of the source ... im still learning about basic c++...
Mybe you can read back prev they posted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why I can't create extreme only 4 class

can you share Database have Extreme Class or script in database? TIA..

More Blessing come to you... : )V

can you share the database you are using with this client ? thanks :)

Thanks for your concern but I using SQL 2014 to make it work..
more Blessing come to you : ) V

"just try and don't give up" :v source already given all you need to do is remove 1 cpp file and compile it and configure the "default.charclass" I already gave a clue just explore the source you don't need to modify anything on the source. All you guys want is to be spoon-feed ._. once you understand the source surely you will be able to make it work if you don't want to put some effort then duck off :v

Many Many Thanks for this now,Tyranny works fine but i noticed Moving Speed not like an official? How can I make Moving Speed like an Official? Sorry for Spoon Feed Question.. : )..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can you share Database have Extreme Class or script in database? TIA..

More Blessing come to you... : )V

Thanks for your concern but I using SQL 2014 to make it work..
more Blessing come to you : ) V

Many Many Thanks for this now,Tyranny works fine but i noticed Moving Speed not like an official? How can I make Moving Speed like an Official? Sorry for Spoon Feed Question.. : )..
Shared your glogic sir

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do i find that 5class Source? EP10 Ep11 and this Source that i have maybe can I have it from you : ) V.

Use the Search bar

Where do i find that 5class Source? EP10 Ep11 and this Source that i have maybe can I have it from you : ) V.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/5-class-source-1069328/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI (Database Client Sfiles Tools)

Link dye

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
@UnknownGamer

DC after 2-3 mins online AFK, how to fix?

t0QIJ1W - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks.

SERVER INTERNET TEST:

EheUavB - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

SERVER SPECS:
rSU7Su8 - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

CLIENT SIDE INTERNET TEST:

U7TRdwf - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

CLIENT SPECS:
eHYm3kF - Complete Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI w/ Source - RaGEZONE Forums

in client side i can Play DOTA2, PB, MU, Other RAn Online server and other online games without lag and disconnection issue.........

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ep7 Classic with Tyranny Battlefield UI
Database
Client
Sfiles
Tools

Clean-"ish" Sfiles & Client: SCANNED & CLEAN BY MSE and I've already include the files that were deleted and replaced with a clean copy
Hide Set fix:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/complete-ep7-classic-tyranny-battlefield-1132401-post8798864/#post8798864
Source:
We love our beautiful new gift and we cannot thank you enough for your thoughtfulness Romz :eek:tt::eek:tt: xD

What TS said Just follow.

Don't use sql2005-2008-- just use sql2014 ok :)

Back