Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete Flyff Homepage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Preview (Atm. won't be on forever because there will be a new site!): (PS: A screenshot would be advertisement also, so accept the link or delete it and abandon it.
Download:

Contains:
- The site itself [frontend]
- The backend site
- The necessary MySQL dump

What do you need?
- A webserver
- PHP 5.x or later
- MySQL
- MsSQL and the FlyFF databases

Credits fully go to Surako (except the Images of GALA Net!)

Greetings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How could i get this working for Mssql, ive changed the config file but i dont see how i can change the function file and it always says "Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 7

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061) in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 7

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 7"

Stuff like this, any help?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How could i get this working for Mssql, ive changed the config file but i dont see how i can change the function file and it always says
Stuff like this, any help?

One error caused a chain.

Reconfigure the MySQL connections.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One error caused a chain.

Reconfigure the MySQL connections.

Since i dont use mysql, what would i type here:

// Defining MySQL Data
define("MYSQL_HOST", 'localhost'); < would it be my ip or User-PC\SQLEXPRESS
define("MYSQL_USER", 'root'); < Would it be sa(my username for mmsql
define("MYSQL_PASS", ''); < would it be my pass for mssql
define("MYSQL_DB", 'damnedflyff'); < dont even know
define("TABLE_PREFIX", 'damn_'); < dont know
define("TS_TABLE_PREFIX", 'ts_'); < dont know

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Read the definition.

"MYSQL_HOST" <- Your MySQL host. Mostly always localhost.

MYSQL_USER <- Your MySQL Username, mostly always root.

MYSQL_PASS <- Your MySQL password. Mostly always nothing.

You need MySQL AND MsSQL to run this site.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the definition.

"MYSQL_HOST" <- Your MySQL host. Mostly always localhost.

MYSQL_USER <- Your MySQL Username, mostly always root.

MYSQL_PASS <- Your MySQL password. Mostly always nothing.

You need MySQL AND MsSQL to run this site.

Ok, so when i install MySQL and all that, do i need to put a database in it or do i just leave it like that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You need to execute the SQL file located in the web-files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, so ive installed mysql and i have a new error:
Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 117

Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 118

Warning: odbc_result(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 119

Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 125

Warning: odbc_result(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 126

Warning: odbc_exec(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC-Link resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 132

Warning: odbc_result(): supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\inc\functions.inc.php on line 133

what do i do with this?

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why do you actually need MySQL for this site?
Confused.

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea but what does MySQL have for use when nowadays all the servers are ran on MSSQL database?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Preview (Atm. won't be on forever because there will be a new site!): (PS: A screenshot would be advertisement also, so accept the link or delete it and abandon it.
Download:

Contains:
- The site itself [frontend]
- The backend site
- The necessary MySQL dump

What do you need?
- A webserver
- PHP 5.x or later
- MySQL
- MsSQL and the FlyFF databases

Credits fully go to Surako (except the Images of GALA Net!)

Greetings.

u know that's stealt u ar an noob

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yea but what does MySQL have for use when nowadays all the servers are ran on MSSQL database?
If you don't like mysql recode it so it works with MSSQL, not that hard. A few simple function name changes and re-coding some values.

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you don't like mysql recode it so it works with MSSQL, not that hard. A few simple function name changes and re-coding some values.

I dont need this website nor MySQL, but I'm just curious what servers use MySQL and for what reason.

Back