Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete guide on how to make "Episode 7 v1"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what are the requirement of the desktop or laptop to create this game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir how can i fix this error plss help me field-server error - Complete guide on how to make "Episode 7 v1" - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you any other link videos for the guide.. i cant watch the video

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
~~~~~~I recommend setting up server on a virtual PC,VMWARE, Or another PC or laptop.. because you can't run the server and play on the same computer ~~~~~~~~

I. Install these files
II. Watch This Video to Install "MSQL 2005 Express Edition"
III. Watch This Video to Install "SQL Server Management Studio Express Service"
VI. After Installing " MSQL 2005 Express Edition" & " SQL Server Management Studio Express Service" you have to download the database below and watch the video on how to setup your database
V. After doing 4th Step You need to watch this video on how to setup ODBC
VI. Client and Patch
VII. Okay.. After 6th step you need to download the Server files you need this to run your server watch this video on how to set it up
VIII. After 7th step download the file and we are going to setup your Client now!!! were almost finish!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiring a GM or co-admin? msg me or hit me up
For any questions! please post a comment on the video you have problems because I don't really check Ragezone everyday so for fast support go to linked video and post a question and I will message you there!! if your wondering why I want you to post the problem you need on youtube its because that its connected to my email and I always check my email like everyday
Also please don't "hate" if you don't like this post please keep your "childish comments" to your self. This guide is not only for you!! there's a lot of people who want to make private server not only YOU!! I am not "flaming" on this comment im just asking for those people who hate just try to think before posting
Sir pa reupload ng Video pa turo din kung pano i apply ung RanBak Files sa database error eh ty :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but for making official you can use this

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
your fieldserver have error , the error means that your glogic have password or the glogic is not compatible with your client :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if i cant play with the pc server ??? can i copy it and play to another computer???

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if i cant play with the pc server ??? can i copy it and play to another computer???
yea just use wan ip / hamachi connection , if you are using modem behind router do port forward !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
VI. After Installing " MSQL 2005 Express Edition" & " SQL Server Management Studio Express Service" you have to download the database below and watch the video on how to setup your database
-
-

WALA NA PO UNG VIDEO
PANONG GAGAWIN DUN!???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
May Bagong Client ba jaan ? ? ?

Link Dead kasi halos ung mga Client na nakikita ko eh -_-

Back