• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Complete [Guide] Ran Server ep8 with[ video]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
<------ i cant get the link because the link is dead. Can you reupload it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you have video tutorial how to do this?
1. Download and install the following:

Xampp ver. 1.6.7:
ntwdblib.rar:
GzBkcp.rar:
Ran online web: Click here

Blue ran cp: Click here
Babyran cp: Click here
Bossran cp: Click here

2. After the downloads are finished, install the Xampp 1.6.6. After you installed the Xampp, do not run.

3. Extract the ntwdblib and overwrite the following:

Quote:
C:\xampp\apache\bin\
C:\xampp\php
C:\windows\system32
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Extract the GzBkcp inside your htdocs, it will look like this: C:\xampp\htdocs\rancp\). Run your Apache and MySQL via Xampp Control Panel. Then, go to

1. Step 1 - Choose Mssql or ODBC (Choose Mssql, ODBC is not configured yet)
2. Step 2 - Now put the correct info. And example shown below.

Local Host : 127.0.0.1 (Leave As it is)
*SQL Server Host : COMPUTERNAME\SQLEXPRESS (Change COMPUTERNAME to yous)
Database User : sa
Database Password : 1234 (Change to your pass)
*Ran Online Database : RanUser (Leave As it is)

1. Step 3 - Enter the Infos
2. Step 4 - Enter the infos

Once your done installing it then go here

Then You Done. Remember to use Xampp.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day. I'm a newbie and I encountered an error saying "character failed to be processed" some of the members here fixed this problem but didn't share how they did it. can you guys give me a solution for this problem? thanks so much for those who will help.

Reaction score
Good day. I'm a newbie and I encountered an error saying "character failed to be processed" some of the members here fixed this problem but didn't share how they did it. can you guys give me a solution for this problem? thanks so much for those who will help.

you need 2 pc to play, 1 for the server and 1 (or more) for the client so you can play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i have the cfg guys?? i deleted it i dont know why,, huhuhu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys ! im new here . why after all the process . mine does not have the " editors gmc " like in the video ? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can help me...how want fix name mising....
sergent110 - Complete [Guide] Ran Server ep8 with[ video] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to Execute on MSSQL QUERY : take note that must have a Unique Name to show it properly ... or you have a missing file....
if someone knows ... correct me if im wrong :)

What file missing sir...? No in guild name still okey... If in guild name missing..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes try to excute youre guild through mssql ... if it doesnt shows your current guild mssql has an error...

Can u ss where i want execute msql... Rangame1 - guildinfo and then

yes try to excute youre guild through mssql ... if it doesnt shows your current guild mssql has an error...

Can u ss where i want execute msql... Rangame1 - guildinfo and then

Reaction score
1st
execute : select GuName from GuildInfo inner join ChaInfo on ChaInfo.ChaNum = GuildInfo.ChaNum where ChaInfo.ChaNum='character number'

2nd
select GuName from GuildInfo inner join ChaInfo on ChaInfo.ChaNum = GuildInfo.ChaNum left join RanUser.dbo.UserInfo on RanUser.dbo.UserInfo.UserNum = RanGame1.dbo.ChaInfo.ChaNum where ChaInfo.ChaNum='character number'

post results here..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this..??

1st
execute : select GuName from GuildInfo inner join ChaInfo on ChaInfo.ChaNum = GuildInfo.ChaNum where ChaInfo.ChaNum='character number'

2nd
select GuName from GuildInfo inner join ChaInfo on ChaInfo.ChaNum = GuildInfo.ChaNum left join RanUser.dbo.UserInfo on RanUser.dbo.UserInfo.UserNum = RanGame1.dbo.ChaInfo.ChaNum where ChaInfo.ChaNum='character number'

post results here..

how want edit..??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing...!!! guide is easy to understand & Really helpful..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
GMCLite.exe not working on windows server 2008 (Incompatible application error)

"This name is not available" bug how to fix this?

Back