Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Complete Release] BlackRogue + DB Dumps + CERTs + SMC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay since i've recently managed to steal these kral files from some pserver (wont say the name but owner of it mostlikely will get this).

Here they are i'm releasin all i got from there, it was a 80cap running serwlar with blackrogue files.

DB_BACKUPS(clean):
SERV_FILES:
CHINESE CERT:
LARGE DB BACKUPS:
SMC:
CERT:

i'm pretty sure they're just downgraded from 100cap br files, so you can basically turn em back to 100cap or even 120 or whatever you like.

Have fun, don't be noobs, i won't help anyone running them or whatever.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay since i've recently managed to steal these kral files from some pserver (wont say the name but owner of it mostlikely will get this).

Here they are i'm releasin all i got from there, it was a 80cap running serwlar with blackrogue files.

DB_BACKUPS(clean):
SERV_FILES:
CHINESE CERT:
LARGE DB BACKUPS:
SMC:
CERT:

i'm pretty sure they're just downgraded from 100cap br files, so you can basically turn em back to 100cap or even 120 or whatever you like.

Have fun, don't be noobs, i won't help anyone running them or whatever.

can you tell me what is the difference Between vsro files and BlackRogue

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files are running excellent <3 thanks for the release :D

don't tell me you managed to login & run around the world with 100 cap client which u got somewhere randomly on the net? i want the c8 fix or explanation why the duck i'm gettin in lmfao.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm having this problem with the global manager.

Artuuro_lv - [Complete Release] BlackRogue + DB Dumps + CERTs + SMC! - RaGEZONE Forums

Servercord no found, sesion closed!
It was Failed to initialize the silk history loadbalancer.

someone have any cert working ?

i'm using the cert+proc from first post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use orginal cert and its work perfect no error at all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have an problem with GlobalManager (but it don't give any errors) and i can't start service then.
Im using all files from release but i can't start service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back