Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Complete Russian Localization of Corsair Now Available

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I presenting to you the complete Russian localization of Corsair.

Languagedata: There are no longer blank lines in the Pearl Store; it is now fully translated and has data up to patch 07/03/23. If you happen to stumble across any untranslated sections or inaccuracies, please let me know.

Replace the textures in the appropriate Paz files or use the BDO Toolkit ui texture in Russian for a complete translation.

In terms of voiceover translation, you may utilize this solution from or manually change the voice files in PAZ by altering one of the soundwindows directories.
Corsair Russian voiceover:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The language service seems to be different in the Korean Corsair version, which worked well in the NOVA version, so where should I modify it? Is there any other part of the Corsair version other than languagedata_XX.loc?

It is possible if you change the client service.ini, but you cannot connect.

Looking for trivial information and hints

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The language service seems to be different in the Korean Corsair version, which worked well in the NOVA version, so where should I modify it? Is there any other part of the Corsair version other than languagedata_XX.loc?

It is possible if you change the client service.ini, but you cannot connect.

Looking for trivial information and hints

The languagedata_XX.loc structure has not changed, and the Corsair exe belongs to the na/eu region.
The client does not support RU, JP languages and to enable them you need to change languagedata_ru.loc > languagedata_en.loc or any other supported language.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The languagedata_XX.loc structure has not changed, and the Corsair exe belongs to the na/eu region.
The client does not support RU, JP languages and to enable them you need to change languagedata_ru.loc > languagedata_en.loc or any other supported language.
thank you for your answer!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could Vantuz assist in translating this to PTBR?

Made a quick translation into Portuguese without a shop and achievements. If you want to work on the localization of pt-br yourself, then feel free to write to me and I will explain the nuances of working with files .loc

To make it work, change RES=_EN_ to RES=_PT_ in the resource.ini file or if it is missing in service.ini.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It worked very well, thank you very much, my friend.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I presenting to you the complete Russian localization of Corsair.

Languagedata: There are no longer blank lines in the Pearl Store; it is now fully translated and has data up to patch 07/03/23. If you happen to stumble across any untranslated sections or inaccuracies, please let me know.

Replace the textures in the appropriate Paz files or use the BDO Toolkit ui texture in Russian for a complete translation.

In terms of voiceover translation, you may utilize this solution from or manually change the voice files in PAZ by altering one of the soundwindows directories.
Corsair Russian voiceover:

I use Wavel for complete localization of Russian, their voice AI has some actual good accents available and thus i'd recommend using it

Back