• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Completely Lost Question!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have searched all over the forum for fix for this problem, but non of it worked.

klineton01 - Completely Lost Question! - RaGEZONE Forums

Please Help for the problem, if you happen to saw some thread that worked, refer me the URL so that i can test it, but if i missed something in here.. do tell me.

If there is some instructions that you know how to fix this, please do tell me.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 5 - Completely Lost Question! - RaGEZONE Forums
    5.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 1 - Completely Lost Question! - RaGEZONE Forums
    1.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 2 - Completely Lost Question! - RaGEZONE Forums
    2.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 3 - Completely Lost Question! - RaGEZONE Forums
    3.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 4 - Completely Lost Question! - RaGEZONE Forums
    4.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm Starting to think that this kind of thread is now useless for the reason that the Luna Online is now Luna Plus, but i hope someone could answer!

I'm Starting to think that this kind of thread is now useless for the reason that the Luna Online is now Luna Plus, but i hope someone could answer!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Some people would rather play Luna Online rather than Luna Plus. So Luna Online information is still provided. Also the hex editing JNZ information is just to bypass the opening the client using the launcher file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@leadah90:

I can't seem to see the JNZ information in hexing, i followed every single instructions of the file, but still no luck.

Any Instructions to find that JNZ something inside the Dialog?

Nope?

@maryjason

As you can see the Screenshots above the LunaClients Version i matched it in he ClientVerInfo.ver values which is:

CCCC11110000

Hexing the LunaClient.exe and find the specific Version of Luna and find it, changed it to the ClientVerInfo.ver, but still NO GOOD!

Still the error exist...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is bugging me so bad that i can't fix the problem, and reading other threads, no answer...

Help me with this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@leadah90:

I can't seem to see the JNZ information in hexing, i followed every single instructions of the file, but still no luck.

Any Instructions to find that JNZ something inside the Dialog?

Nope?

@maryjason

As you can see the Screenshots above the LunaClients Version i matched it in he ClientVerInfo.ver values which is:

CCCC11110000

Hexing the LunaClient.exe and find the specific Version of Luna and find it, changed it to the ClientVerInfo.ver, but still NO GOOD!

Still the error exist...

Fou Gilang has a good point, try a new client. Also I didn't tell you how to change the JNZ part, I was telling you what it does. You can just use -anrgideoqkr it does the exact same thing changing the JNZ part does.

I just suggest finding a different client because that is most likely the issue you are having.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Fou Gilang: I have 2 clients the "MY" and "TH" it didn't work, but it's ok, i tried copying the resource folder but still the error occurs.

@ledah90: I also used -anrgideoqkr for the target shortcut, because i saw this while i was opening the EXE in OllyDbg, so i was

thinking to use it.

But for now do you have any working client with this?

If you have a download link for the client i would appreciate it a lot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, I'll check for this later, Iv'ed downloaded it.

I'll be back later evening or tomorrow if it fixed.

Thanks again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check all back
----------------------------------------------------
1.serverlist.bin
*USERSERVER 1 127.0.0.1 16002 "Your Server Name" 1
2.gamedesc.bin
*DISPWIDTH 800
*DISPHEIGHT 600
*BPS 4

*WINDOWMODE 0

*SHADOW 2
*MAXSHADOWLIGHT 4
*SHADOWDETAIL 512

*DISTRIBUTESERVERIP 127.0.0.1
*DISTRIBUTESERVERPORT 16001

*MOVEPOINT eff_target_land.chx

*FPS 30

*MASTERVOLUME 1
*SOUNDVOLUME 1
*BGMVOLUME 1

*CAMERADISTANCE 450 3500
*CAMERAANGLEX -15 80

*GRAVITY 1.0
3.ChannelInfo.bin (in ./server/serverset/0/ChannelInfo.bin)
*CHANNEL 127.0.0.1 1 "Malaysia"
4.Resource folder replace with English - Thai patch,i forgot the name btw, try find in this forum
5.LUNAClient.exe - Hex and check version if same like ClientVerInfo.ver
*IP must have 2 - localhost and localhost
*If you download English - Thai Patch, In have LunaClient.exe can fix you problem, just double click at IPChange.exe change 127.0.0.1 and number clientverinfo.bin...
p/s i need to buy any dedicated server to make my private server T_T where to find money...

Back