Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Computer or Car????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright guys,

I have $700 after xmas.

I was looking at some used cars and there are some 'decent' ones for $700.

I don't NEED a car until March though, and my current computer is a 20 pound brick.

What do you guys think?

Reaction score
^ The best decision would be to save your money, but it all just depends on your priorities. If you're going to without a doubt need a car later, and you won't be able to afford it if you buy/build a computer, definitely don't do it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lol save money for a better car

Here in poland good, used cars cost around 2.000$ lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can buy cars for even less than 700$ my aunt's first car cost 400$ but of course it required repairs to be street legal, still those cars aren't worth more than what they are sold for, you'll even have to spend on replacement parts and that car isn't going to be reliable, save up and buy one that isn't prone to stall any moment
also in any case owning a car is better than owning an up to date computer even if yours is 10 years old if you have no car you're limited on getting a job or going out

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Save up and buy a car.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
700$ car wtf? Is it a toy car or something? lol

Save your money for a better car. Mine was 20 grand. I never knew you can buy a car for 700$. o_o

Seriously? You've never heard of a used car?

But on topic, save your money. If you really need a car and computer, then get a bank loan (if you're under 18, get whoever you live with to get one for you), then get a job and pay it off. That's how I'm paying off my Mustang. I bought it used for $4,000, got a bank loan, so I'm only paying like $190 per month for two years. It works great, unless you mess up and lose your job.

Reaction score
I'm going with computer. . .

I am going with this, still have to pick out the case.
I might not though, just use my old one.

Basic - Computer or Car???? - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Definitely wouldn't buy the computer. A car is much more valuable and may be resellable at some point. Once the hard work is put into it and you clean it up and having running good, it will serve you good times and transport you. Later, you would be able to sell it for like $1300-$2000 verses like $0-$50 for a computer.

Get the car.

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure where IHH is from but a lot of places cars (new and used) are a lot more expensive then in the US - $700 here in Australia will get you the sticker that goes on the car 4 tyre valves, but in the US cars seem to be dirt cheap.

Check out car sales.. If $700 is cheap, then most of the cars on this site will be ridiculously cheap for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back