• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Confirmation of Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good people of RageZone.
To that part I am going to disable the order of confirmation of account , in my server Sro , to log the account ???.
Asks Me , confirmation of account and does not appear where you confirm.
I therefore ask that you will help me to cancel this request that makes the server or the client , is not well
Since now many thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can disable the message for it in "Media\server_dep\silkroad\textdata\textuisystem.txt"

Code:
[COLOR="#FF0000"]1[/COLOR]	UIO_MSG_ERROR_CITATION	...야후 유저 인증을 요청중입니다...	0	0	0	0	0	0	…Requesting user confirmation…	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	
[COLOR="#FF0000"]1[/COLOR]	UIO_MSG_ERROR_CITATION_NEW	[%s]유저 인증을 요청중입니다…	0	0	0	0	0	0	[%s] Requesting user confirmation…	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

Just set the service = '0' where i have red, remove those lines or change the text.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You explain bro. My Account logging to enter and I see the message , asking me to confirm my account to enter play. What I want in if , is to be able to enter play , without having to confirm my acc where disables that request that makes me the server ,of confirmation, to be able to play.??? Since now many thanks

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You shouldn't need to confirm your account, that message is just saying its requesting confirmation to say that its checking your account information is correct.

What files are you using for the server? Or what files does the server use that your trying to connect to?

Maybe that server has added some sort of confirmation before you can login, which without more information I won't beable to help any futher.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excelente Blacksheep25 su ayuda, fue mi error. Yo estaba usando la cuenta de GM, que fue configurado de forma incorrecta. Repito, gracias, por su ayuda PD:
Excuse my bad english I am using google translator , as I speak Spanish

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back