• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Mangos Connection Problems

Tic

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My friend has rescently set up a WoW Mangos Amber GUI private server. He is hosting it through Hamachi, he and others can connect to it; but I cannot. I have noticed that next to their names is the green dot to say that I am connected to them but along with that is on the right hand side of the Hamachi client there is a yellow triangle with an ! in it. I have checked my network adapters and I do not have Hamachi Network Adapter like my friends do. I have looked for many hours on end on ways trying to fix it and still no luck.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to get the details out there.

If you need more details or anything tell me and I will just post them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry I can't help with Hamachi but I can say that Hamachi is not the best way to host a server of any kind. Proper emulator configuration and port forwarding (if the server is behind a router) is the way to go.

Reactions: Tic

Tic

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fixed it now. Just got over it and just decided to re-format my computer. Ty to those that tried helping.

Back