• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Connection Refused , not accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What was said in the title, I already believed the same server several months ago, but again I felt motivated to create it again, and I find this horrible problem .. I tried to do everything, restart the services, put all the ports receive connections, then I will leave my configuration files to see that everything is well configured, I do not know what to do at this point and I feel very frustrated since in the past I got it without problems, thanks

Image for this error:
Demence - Connection Refused , not accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432 - RaGEZONE Forums

Image for iptables:

Image for pg_hba.conf:

Image for postgresql.conf:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remove the "#" from "#listen_addresses" in postgresql.conf.
The "#" means that the line is a comment. Don't forget to restart postgresql or reload the config afterwards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remove the "#" from "#listen_addresses" in postgresql.conf.
The "#" means that the line is a comment. Don't forget to restart postgresql or reload the config afterwards.

Ty so much sir , you save my life *-*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the same problem, navicat cant conect
i follow the yokohiro video guide
h6DvSed - Connection Refused , not accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back