Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Conquer Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On this part of forum there are thousands of post and topics about " Very easy set-up your private server bla bla " "codes about IDK WHAT MEANS that code and that sort of titles" and nobody explains Where to put that codes,how to rebuild the source when u make changes in source . idk how u ppl learned how to make a source for private server. idk .please provide us some tutorials because we dont make servers to fight with your server for 1st place in top . me,i make server to play with my friends not for releasing on internet . please provide us more tutorials and do not say(whaaaa that its my source delete the link)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol so what u want to know then XD

U want to know how to code?

You want to know how to set it up?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know how to set up a server even in mysql and postgres.in a old topic i asked how to make my stamina infinte and some ppl answered me how.i made what they told me to do and didnt work and i come back to rz to post an answer.they told me that i need to rebuild my source or dunno exactly what they were ment to say.I DONT KNOW HOW TO CODE,I DONT KNOW how to use c++ or c# (really i am idiot at this ).ppl here who are coders dont say us : FOR MAkeing NPC u need Java u idiot,for editing database,source what eva u need c++,c#.Please tell us what programs u use for coding.we dont know and we cant learn ourselfs because we dont know the right program for the right application.(like using c# to write a mail)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To rebuild your server in C# just press F5 to run server after compile, or F6 to just build the release, When you press F5 next time go to Debug folder to launch it. Is it really that hard ?!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude i never coded a server and thats why i ask u...how u know?u didnt asked ?

Back