Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Converter Tantra Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help, anyone have this kind of tantra Tools,
i have client>TantraParama.tpa and i want to convert into server>TantraParam.tpa

please share.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(client ).tpa to (server).tpa please help me with this tool if you know to use this coz when i execute the result is like this .tpa to .txt then .txt to .tpa? how?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
(client ).tpa to (server).tpa please help me with this tool if you know to use this coz when i execute the result is like this .tpa to .txt then .txt to .tpa? how?

What tool are you referring to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know tantraparam.xml has a tool that can convert into client param and server param...
but tools that can convert tantraparam.tpa from(client) to tantraparam.tpa for (server)
do you have that kind of tools?

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
i know tantraparam.xml has a tool that can convert into client param and server param...
but tools that can convert tantraparam.tpa from(client) to tantraparam.tpa for (server)
do you have that kind of tools?

Ah I think the file you are looking for had never been existed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is no such tool. The xml has portions of converted for the server and portions for the client. you cannot convert from client to server.

Back