Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is there a NEW Tutorials for setting up TANTRA? 2023

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been in this community just a couple of weeks ago. I came here to try to play TANTRA on my LocalPC only.
I have read, browsed, & test those Tutorials that can be found on this forum. I have successfully run the SERVER Files excluding the ITEMserver because it requires SQL connection, and that is one of the most problematic part of setting up TANTRA.
I have successfully run the game and played it update the exp and rupiah drops but the problem is i can't buy premium items.
It was SAMISTHEBAST server files and client files found on GIT HUB i was able to play it. But his file dont have itemserver.
I wish there is a clear video Tutorials for this.
I have been to another GAME SERVER FILES not TANTRA one of the games that can be found here, i was able to play it right away because the server files was plug n play on the Virtual BOX, CENTOS OS.
But this tantra game is very hard to setup. :( I wish someone can help or someone that has successfully SETUP it RECENTLY using RECENT apps. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have downloaded Tantra. I just don't have the time to test it. As I work 7 days a week ( My business partner cannot do Software ) So I work a lot. Maybe I will find the time over the weekend. If I do get it working. I will let you know. I run Linux but if the server is on a Linux distro, I'll just do a vm Machine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have downloaded Tantra. I just don't have the time to test it. As I work 7 days a week ( My business partner cannot do Software ) So I work a lot. Maybe I will find the time over the weekend. If I do get it working. I will let you know. I run Linux but if the server is on a Linux distro, I'll just do a vm Machine.
WOW! Thank you so much. I really wanted to play TANTRA SOLO. I hope you can work it on a VM.. Thank you so much!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi angrybirds... I think oyu aren't doing the setup as instructed. Its easy... not to brag but all those links you posted were my sources too. if you don't install sqlserver you'll never got past to the login.:)

Back