• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

~~ Corruption Creations and Services ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
morsicle - ~~ Corruption Creations and Services ~~ - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello my fellow RageZone members. I have given up working as staff on private servers and such, but I am here to offer the services of myself and a select few others. Some basic information will be listed below for you to view and read up on. As it stands, I only work with ArcEmu-based servers. I will expand into Mangos and Trinity once I start to get a few customers.

Services Offered :

Server Setup - Getting your server up and running with all of the proper programs needed to maintain and run your server.

Website Setup - Getting your servers website setup the with the basic navigations needed, with a template of your choosing.

Server Development - Getting your server built in-game and developed the way that you wish to have it done, by us, and you have to do nothing !

Website Development - Getting your website built the way that you wish and any design that you will give us, and we will make it look the way that you want the best that we can. Again, you do nothing more than give us a basic layout or template of what you want, and we make it meet your standards.

**Payment Options**

-- The only payment types that we will accept will be via Paypal. Prices for the services will vary on what you would like done when you purchase the desired service that you wish to have. Payments will only be taken via Paypal as Paypal is the most secure method of payment. There is no refunds on any purchases made with us unless for some reason you did not receive the service that you had purchased. --

~~~ TERMS AND CONDITIONS ~~~

The service that you purchase will begin once the payment of the service you have selected is received and completed. No service will be given until the full amount of the service you desire is paid.
All services provided by Corruption Creations and Services will be given to those who have a DEDICATED SERVER OR VPS ONLY !!!!!!!!!!! If you do not have a dedicated server or a VPS Host, then we will not service you for any reasons. If you would like to referred to a company to get a host for your server that you wish to develop, we will gladly refer to you some companies that we deal with as well and that are very good with customers.
NO REFUND POLICY :
There will be no refunds to any customers that decide to change their mind after purchasing services from Corruption Creations and Services. The only reason that any Customer will receive a full refund of the amount of the purchase is IF they do not receive the service that they paid for. Any other reasons to get a refund will not be accepted.

Once you have viewed all of the information listed above, as well as the "Terms and Conditions", and you would like to try our services, please contact us via email at the email listed below, and leave a very detailed message with what you would like done, and we will return with an estimated price for you. As it stands, we are currently working a website for our services as well. Once we get our first couple of customers, then we will purchase a domain and have the website up and fully functional for everyone. Thank you for viewing our service ad, and we hope to hear from some of your very soon.

Thank You.

Contact Email : ccas10@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i didn't know that, and if anyone has a problem with it, they can delete it. Until then, blow me lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back