• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Corsair credentials

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Instruction:
CrimsonDesert - password: BlackNo.1Game#^%
Password is hardcode in server, please not modify.

Where i can edit this hardcore?
I don't want everyone who knows my IP - can enter to my DB =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Instruction:
CrimsonDesert - password: BlackNo.1Game#^%
Password is hardcode in server, please not modify.

Where i can edit this hardcore?
I don't want everyone who knows my IP - can enter to my DB =)

To change anything hardcoded you have to hex edit the binary .exe files. You REALLY don't want to do that and will have a tough time if they are packed. I can't see the devs hardcoding passwords into the exe files since it makes maintenance a royal pain in the butt.

While I haven't tested it personally, I would assume that you can set up your own password and simply edit the odbc DSN files (in \GameServerData) to use it for access like any properly written database client application would.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope =)

{"Date":"2022-10-18 00:11:20","ThreadId":"0x4ED0","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSqlCantOpenDbSession","ErrorString":"DB Session을 초기화할 수 없습니다.","Log":"d:/bdo/corsair/login/GameServerData/world.dsn(CrimsonDesert:BlackNo.1Game#^%):28000:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]При входе в систему пользователя "CrimsonDesert" произошла ошибка." }{"Date":"2022-10-18 00:11:20","ThreadId":"0x4ED0","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoThreadStorageCantOpen","ErrorString":"쓰래드 저장소를 초기화할 수 없습니다.","Log":"(Authentication_ReleaseOp_x64_unpack):ErrNo(2532724686)" }

And how i see in MSSQL i cant create CrimsonDesert only for localhost, facepalm microsoft.

Upvote 0
Back