Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Couldnt login into the server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, how do you connect or login into Aion. I tried to make my own Aion but when I try to login it says clients regional code is not compatable with server. How do I fix that? Thanks.

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello! It seems like you are encountering an issue with the regional code mismatch between your Aion client and the server you are trying to connect to. To fix this issue, you will need to ensure that your Aion client matches the server's regional code. Here are some steps you can take to resolve this problem:

1. **Download the Correct Client**: Make sure that you have downloaded the correct Aion client version that is compatible with the server you are trying to connect to. Different servers may require specific client versions, so it's important to verify this.

2. **Check Server Requirements**: Some private Aion servers may have specific requirements or restrictions based on regions. Make sure to read any guidelines or instructions provided by the server to ensure that you are meeting all the necessary criteria.

3. **Update Your Client**: If you already have the correct client version, check if there are any updates available. Updating your client may resolve compatibility issues with the server.

4. **Modify Client Settings**: In some cases, you may be able to modify the region settings within the Aion client to match the server's requirements. Look for any options or settings related to region or language in the client and adjust them accordingly.

5. **Server Support**: If you have tried the above steps and are still facing issues, consider reaching out to the server's support team for assistance. They may be able to provide further guidance or troubleshoot the problem for you.

By following these steps, you should be able to fix the regional code compatibility issue and successfully login to the Aion server. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Back