• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just made some sound replacement mod for default weapons.

Ps: Not every default weapon sound is replaced.
Put it in custom/sound/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Small update from 25 march 2019 for EU/RU server by Organner and Riseless:
1) Added a brand new AK-47 Black.
2) Added more skins for bots (4 instead of 2).
3) Weapons balance overhaul.
You can check and download this update here:

Ps: my translations are not added

PhoenixLight - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
PhoenixLight - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Updated the CSO2 Default sound mod and it is now finished

put on custom/sound/

PS: sounds that aren't replaced are mp5 bolt sounds and mac10 clipin and bolt sound

Bringing back the old vibe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want a virustotal on those,just in case

Here:
Sound Mod

Organner Update

Mabinogi heroes are lacking assets. At least for me though

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated English Translation Based on Organner's April 2 Update

File:

Virustotal:

Organner's April 2 Update:

Virustotal:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

File:

Virustotal:

Virustotal:

thx men

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

File:

Virustotal:

Virustotal:

y have sent you mp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make one windows server and just open port, it's working
I've just started server on GCP and he given internal address, ports are opened but client don't connetc.
If i check ports with external address - ports are closed... btw ports are opened with 0.0.0.0/0 address
I dont understand how it works.

If u know please help me PM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you want a fully English and more guide about this CSO 2 try this link i hope will help you guys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay guys I makes server but when my friend connect with my room and we start game, only I can play, my friend disconnect with 10% loading thats all... anybody test multiplayer? How you run it?

After disconnect he get error:

Last edited:
Back