• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cpw pissing me off

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I tried litterly every guide on ragezone on setting up Cpw (autopatcher, and everyone ends up with the same results, the patcher says update server connection fails, idk why, i set it up before and got it working and i did the same thing, i even tried a stock launcher and patcher and still the same results, can anyone help me (server was on the whole time to)

Reaction score
connection fails ?

Reinstall the CPW
You must pay attention to check the pid
second , Check the version.sw ( Give 0 to version.sw in config-patcher and launcher folder)<< this is for first update
put the file to files >> new
if you want update the element.data you must make folder data in element folder and drag the element.data to folder data
and ./cpw initial <<< this is for the first

Done

Upvote 0
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Ok i got the pid the sanevand versions are 1 not 0, in a guide somewere on ragezone it says make them a 1

and yes i patched them both

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pid can be whatever you want it to be long as it's the same client and server.

You can also use ./cpw initial even with nothing in the new/files it doesn't matter it will still see the patch server as long as the launcher.exe and patcher.exe have been keyed (./cpw x ?.exe ).

Do them in cpw root folder where the .jsp file is. Make sure your sql database cpw is cpw. I had to mess around with it a lot until I figured it out.

My error was the keying of the .exe's. It is always usually one small overlooked thing which seems trivial at the time but crucial in the end.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back