• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Cpw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Btw I'm using your release 343, I have ran the ./start.sh command, I'm showing everything is up & running

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
crap :( lol well I'm trying to get a patcher going. But, as I'm new to developing I'm having a Hard Time :p I know it shouln't be that difficult But I'm such a NOOB that a working patcher is escaping me atm lol. Thanks for taking time to respond.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I'm sure I didn't change that information

Just to make sure I have checked:
table.xml in PWServer/authd
.config.inc.php in opt/lampp
config.php in opt/lampp/htdocs
patcher.conf in opt/cpw/config

It's still the same username & password

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll keep searching to see if I can figure It out as well. Thanks for your time & response :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
try making an alternate user for your sql querry to run from % not by localhost and then try again, and make sure to give that account all permissions.

the user/pass should work but depending on your system i have run into that before as well

if i was you i would stick with spatch till you figure that out then maybe move to cpw

spatch may be a little slower but its deffinitly more stable in my opinion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got a problem like this.
Auto-patch failed vist the official website to download th manal patch.
I can not auto patch.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
did you launched the patcher-launcher.bat with launcher.exe and patcher.exe in the folder? and also did you set in config/element/version.sw the patch version to 0?

Back