• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

crash client after login

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Successfully setup server in vmware.
But when im trying to enter in game client is crashing.
Login>>select server>>create character>>enter game>>1..2..3 and client close itself
using talisman online 2007 client
server207 config
anyone tell what's problem???

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That happened's when your server files(v207) are different from your client files. You should use v207 server files from ShuDoor or use 1653 client from TO anything after that will give bugs if not atm will show them in the future.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

• Без име - crash client after login - RaGEZONE Forums
    Без име.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 41
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Open client_engine.ini
row:
Console = false ; set to true
File = false ; set to true
check in console or afterwards in file where it crashes

This happends when you do some editing on files that you dont know how they are linked with other files and where they are supose to be. If a simple file example 1 is in folder 1 instaed of folder 2 can couse the problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm replying here since was kinda pointless making another thread about this i'm using v207 server files and Pinoy Talisman client,mind anyone telling me why it crashes when i enter game or someone can link me client v1653 or v207? Thanks

Upvote 0
Back