• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Create Cabal Server on Azure

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First create 2 VPS Host both A2 (Windows 2008 r2) and (Open Logic 6.5)

on Windows 2008 r2 open port 1433 and 80 and download MSSQL 2008 and follow this guide https://forum.ragezone.com/f460/create-ep8-cabal-server-step-910294-new/

on Open Logic 6.5 download Toast Repack and extract then upload on your root (Open Logic 6.5) and install ./cabal_install64.sh but don't forget to edit permissions to install then next open cabal ports you saw on etc/cabal/ .ini files then reboot Open Logic 6.5 on winscp/putty or on your azure account then config server side use cabal_config, fill it up and reboot cabal service's and your done :D

hit thanks if I helped :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I am stuck on Download Toast Repack. How do you download using wget with mediafire upload sites. Also, I could not extract on root when using Desktop mode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xtract at your pc then, transfer using winscp.

Hi, i have the error, Permission denied when entering Root folder.

Nvm, I uploaded the installer thru WinSCP on my user home folder. then used putty to mv the files to root

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir? i have same problem when i type ./cabal_install.sh says permission denied? how to fix?

Back