• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Create Premium/Contribution Points NPC Shop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says, how do I do it?
I wanna make an NPC with a crowsale that uses Contribution or Premium Points as currency instead of gold.

Thanks in advance.

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have the function to buy/sell contribution.

Afterwards, you can then create a NPC that has a Crowsale owith items setup base on your needs. And don't forget to setup the NPC Action (.ntk) to use function as Shop.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
explore and you can see just focus on itemedit

Ok so I found it but I have a problem regarding Contribution Item

Premium Item works just fine but Contribution Item doesn't

I changed it to Contribution Item and ticked "Point Sale" and changed the price to 100

Tested it on some random NPC but it costs gold.

I reloaded my [Edit]Item.exe and opened my saved item.isf, the "Point Sale" was unchecked, although the price and Contribution Item setting was saved.

I tested the same procedure on Premium Item setting and everything worked perfectly, I am about to try on Vote Item and others.

Any solutions for this? I am out of ideas.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so I found it but I have a problem regarding Contribution Item

Premium Item works just fine but Contribution Item doesn't

I changed it to Contribution Item and ticked "Point Sale" and changed the price to 100

Tested it on some random NPC but it costs gold.

I reloaded my [Edit]Item.exe and opened my saved item.isf, the "Point Sale" was unchecked, although the price and Contribution Item setting was saved.

I tested the same procedure on Premium Item setting and everything worked perfectly, I am about to try on Vote Item and others.

Any solutions for this? I am out of ideas.

edit source lol

Upvote 0
Back