Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create your FlyFF Patcher with BetaPatchClient

Inactive
Reaction score
Question here.. ^_^

How to remove the browser window?
because its not compatible to azuriom files,

or

is there anyway to work the browser window to azuriom?

thanks

Make a new patch notes page and just link it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make a new patch notes page and just link it?

thanks I will list it as an option,

azuriom is based in laravel and I have no background in laravel to make a new patch notes page :(

maybe I will disable it for a while, so no script error will appear, until I think of something,

but i dont know where to disable it in the source code..

Inactive
Reaction score

azuriom is based in laravel and I have no background in laravel to make a new patch notes page :(

maybe I will disable it for a while, so no script error will appear, until I think of something,

It doesnt have to be laravel it can be basic html lol...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

1. Open notepad++ or whatever notepad you like to use.
2. Write in there whatever you want to write.
3. Save it as "text.html" (without the " " ofc).
4. Since you're using azuriom, you can create folder name "Patcher" or whatever you want in this directory:
Code:
htdocs\storage\[I][B]YourFolderName[/B][/I]
5. Paste your "text.html" there.
6. On "WEB_FIRST_PAGE" line change your directory to the following:
Code:
"[I][B]Your website-addres or ip adress[/B][/I]/storage/YourFolderName/text.html"
If this doesn't work you can try change the html to php.
And that's it, It is that simple and pretty straight forward without the intention of complicating simple things.
No larval and no other sh*t. Just a smiple html page.
:dancemental:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello
Where is the path to change the font by any chance?
I need help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you register directly on the server without web registration, and then register directly on the login machine?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried building it in VS and got (1) error:
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError LNK1181 cannot open input file 'Dsetup.lib' BetaPatchClient C:\FlyForFun\PatcherTutorial\PatcherTutorial\PatchClient\LINK 1

How do I fix?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am running this over and over until it works, is there a fix for this? I keep getting CODE:0 RESULT:4 but sometimes it works, what do I need to change to get this more stable and consistent? Also same problem with another friend that tested it but it just shows "CODE: 0 RESULT: 4"...they are in Germany. I am in Korea. It works sometimes for me even on Mobile Hotspot with external network. I port forwarded as well. My download might work better over SSL?

Inactive
Reaction score
I am running this over and over until it works, is there a fix for this? I keep getting CODE:0 RESULT:4 but sometimes it works, what do I need to change to get this more stable and consistent? Also same problem with another friend that tested it but it just shows "CODE: 0 RESULT: 4"...they are in Germany. I am in Korea. It works sometimes for me even on Mobile Hotspot with external network. I port forwarded as well. My download might work better over SSL?

Try hosting the patch server from another location, also ssl wouldnt make a difference.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone and Happy New Year !! I would like to know if it is possible to update the files in the client "item, icon, world etc" with the patcher. it seems to me that you have to put all the files in .res but how to merge them? and how to send them as updates please? thank you all for your contributions!

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone and Happy New Year !! I would like to know if it is possible to update the files in the client "item, icon, world etc" with the patcher. it seems to me that you have to put all the files in .res but how to merge them? and how to send them as updates please? thank you all for your contributions!

Go into those specific folders and add the files u want to the patcher then hit Options -> Save + Compress it tells you this in the guide. Also not everything needs to be in res either lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok great thank you very much i didn't think it was that easy

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is not my guide and I take 0 credit for it.

Requirements:
  • Visual Studio 2019
  • Photoshop or any other image editing program.
  • A Webserver.
  • Flyff Client with DSETUP.dll & NeuzD.dll
  • Common Sense.
Downloads:
  1. Titanium
1. Download and Configure BetaPatchClient.
After downloading BetaPatchClient. Open the folder and open file:
\PatcherTutorial\PatchClient\BetaPatchClient71.sln with Visual Studio.

If you’ve opened the .sln file, open Configuration.h. Its in the solution folder.
View attachment 168699

This is where our configuration starts:
View attachment 168700

I think most of it explains itself, if not please ask in the topic.
Make sure that if you change PATCH_VERSION, you also edit the Titanium -> Config.ini

To edit the name of your patcher change the targetname of your BetaPatchClient:
View attachment 168701
View attachment 168702

2. Titanium - (Download above)
Open up Titanium.exe and place all files that you want to patch in the same directory.
Add the files you want to patch to the right of the window, and click Options -> Save + Compress
View attachment 168703

After you’ve compressed the files, a new folder called NeuroSpace will pop up in your directory.
Copy the files inside the directory RESCLIENT to your Webserver in a folder called RESCLIENT, this has to be 1:1 otherwise your patchclient can’t find the files and an error will popup.

3. Design the Patcher
For designing the patcher, I’m using Photoshop. In the BetaPatchClient we’re using go to \PatcherTutorial\PatchClient\Image and open main_eng_us_15.jpg with your editing program. I’ve placed tutorial.psd in the folder, which you can use to create your own image.
4Iic4JD - Create your FlyFF Patcher with BetaPatchClient - RaGEZONE Forums

The buttons for the patcher, and the option screen can also be edited. Those are in the same folder as main_eng_us_15.jpg.

------------------------------------------------

Some customizations.

aYFRgSL - Create your FlyFF Patcher with BetaPatchClient - RaGEZONE Forums

Smooth loading bar:
If you open the BetapatchClient.rc with notepad++ scroll down to the CONTROL Progress1 and Progress2 you can change the 0x0 to 0x1 for a smooth loading bar instead of loading blocks.

Colorful loading bar:

Inside:
BetaPatchClientDlg.cpp

Above:
Code:
m_File_Progress.SetPos(0);

Add:
Code:
m_Total_Progress.SendMessage(PBM_SETBARCOLOR, 0, (LPARAM)RGB(255, 0, 0)); 
m_File_Progress.SendMessage(PBM_SETBARCOLOR, 0, (LPARAM)RGB(36, 0, 255));

To edit the colors, just change the RGB values on the end of the lines.

sir can you re-upload all the guide image? i cant view it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back