• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Creating an arcade with PixiJS React

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I am creating an arcade with pixijs/react and when I use a collision hook together with the movement hook, that is, it is integrated into the same hook both the collisions of the platform with the movement of the character in different functions, and each time The useEffect makes the collider effect, it flashes the API, what can I do or what can I do to improve it, it is my first game with this graphics engine, and it doesn't seem easy at all for me hehe, greetings and thanks if anyone answers

Back