• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you or anybody else could share relevant CFFG client or CFPH client, that would be great.
And also I can't wait to see you and iguinho123 to release VM 1.0.

Fake Fantasy Games Client (brazilian server that tries to copy fantasy games cf):
Another client that should work:

I dont have time to paste it on virustotal or another virus checker so if anyone could do this for me i would be grateful

there is another version of these server files. the encryption from gdbgw uid/password was easier to figure out on these server files version (a friend's work). who knows, maybe she'll appear here soon on ragezone too

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fake Fantasy Games Client (brazilian server that tries to copy fantasy games cf):
Another client that should work:

I dont have time to paste it on virustotal or another virus checker so if anyone could do this for me i would be grateful

there is another version of these server files. the encryption from gdbgw uid/password was easier to figure out on these server files version (a friend's work). who knows, maybe she'll appear here soon on ragezone too
Thank you very much for providing the resources!!
This one ' ' is working for the server file leaked by idsasad.
8 - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Idk what is the client version. But I assume it is close to CFPH v1306?
I uploaded to virustotal and the results was not good. Part of the files are infected with viruses. Maybe we can find them from official files and replace them all?
11 - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

BTW I contacted with Mask -- it's much more complicated, or say 'dangerous' ,with the server files leaked from fake br fantasy. Let's see if we can combine and make general improvements.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for server files!!!

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because the EC(ZP) function was not work, so I changed all EC item to GP item and I try ro make sure its gonna be work or not.
So I choose same type GP weapon and EC weapon MP5 and MP5-Advance, I alter all data at CF_ITEM_INFO and I'm sure that those two weapon data were completely synchronized. But its still not work.

View attachment 256911
As you see, all item became to GP item

View attachment 256912
it's still tell me that i don't have enough GP.(Apperently I have)

All Original EC ITEM can not be purchased when them turn to be GP type item

I'M appreciate if someone can figure out this problem
I don't think you have synchronized the item files of the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because the EC(ZP) function was not work, so I changed all EC item to GP item and I try ro make sure its gonna be work or not.
So I choose same type GP weapon and EC weapon MP5 and MP5-Advance, I alter all data at CF_ITEM_INFO and I'm sure that those two weapon data were completely synchronized. But its still not work.

View attachment 256911
As you see, all item became to GP item

View attachment 256912
it's still tell me that i don't have enough GP.(Apperently I have)

All Original EC ITEM can not be purchased when them turn to be GP type item

I'M appreciate if someone can figure out this problem
1. Decode client crossfire/rez/RB001/bf011.ltc, change all “CashItem 1” to “CashItem 0”.
2. Go to database ITEM_INFO and change column SALE_TYPE from C to G.
3. Restart server.

Reactions: 4Am
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm already there, I'm Mask :LOL:

Install MSSQL Server 2019 and SSMS. Open SQL Server Configuration Manager, go to the SQL Server Network Configuration tab, under Protocols for MSSQLSERVER and activate the TCP/IP protocol. Click on the name of the protocol, go to the IP addresses tab and enable the address 127.0.0.1.
idsasad - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums
Restore the backups of each database, delete the already created logins with the name saycf from each of them and create a login again. The login name must be saycf and the password must also be saycf.
Map the saycf user to each database used by the server, configure them to use dbo as their default schema, and set each of their member roles to public and db_owner.
Open the CF_PH_GAME database, go to the CF_MIN_CU table and edit the server IP and port to the IP you will use. Also edit the IP in the TBOQAllowedIP table in the MICROGAMESBILL_DB database.
Extract and copy the pmang folder to local disk C: and run the setup.bat file as administrator. Copy the gDBGW.ini and DBGWMGR.ini files from the pmang folder to the C:\Windows\ directory.

Open the command prompt as administrator and run the command sc create gDBGW binpath=C:\pmang\gdbgw\gdbgw.exe.

Still at the command prompt, run the command C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_billsrv\BOQV3MicroGamesTx.exe -install, press enter when the console prompts for the Provider name, type the database IP and press enter (or press enter again to use the default value 127.0.0.1), type the database name MICROGAMESBILL_DB and press enter again, type the database user name saycf and press enter, type the password which is also saycf and press enter again.

Configure the IP correctly in all server configuration files:
Code:
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_alserver\AutoLeagueServer.ini Key: LISTEN_IP
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_buddyrelay\ServerInfo.ini Keys: ServerIP and IP_1
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_clansvr\ClanServer.ini Key: LISTEN_IP
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_gamesrv\ServerInfo.ini Keys: PHBillingIPandPORT, ServerServiceForceIP, LoginMgmtIP, GameMgmtIP1 and GameMgmtExternalIP1, ClanServerIP, RelayServerIP
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_gamesrv\HGWManager.dat Key: HGWM_IP
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_hostsrv\Setting.ini Keys: GameServerAddr and MatchMakingServerAddr
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_loginsrv\ServerInfo.ini Key: ServerServiceForceIP1
File: C:\pmang\crossfire\cf_loginsrv\HGWManager.dat Key: HGWM_IP

Press Windows Key+R, type services.msc and press enter. Look for the gDBGW service in the list and start it, start the other services right after. It is necessary to start the BOQ Bill MicroGames Demon(Tx) service for cash/EC to work, but I still haven't found out why it isn't working for me even after configuring it.
The starting order is:
  1. gDBGW
  2. cf_gms/GameMgmtServer
  3. cf_alserver
  4. cf_buddyrelay
  5. cf_clansvr
  6. cf_GSM/cf_hostsrv
  7. cf_loginsrv
  8. cf_gamesrv
To create an account, simply run the PROC_CREATE_USER stored procedure in the CF_PH_GAME database.
SQL:
USE [CF_PH_GAME]
GO

DECLARE    @return_value int,
        @p_Result numeric(10, 0)

EXEC    @return_value = [dbo].[PROC_CREATE_USER]
        @p_User_id = N'login',             -- <-enter username here
        @p_User_pass = N'password',        -- <-enter password here
        @p_Result = @p_Result OUTPUT

SELECT    @p_Result as N'@p_Result'

SELECT    'Return Value' = @return_value

GO
can i have your hgw and pmsdb?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i have your hgw and pmsdb?
- viruses, but if you check one at a time no viruses(
download at your own risk:

1708832123271 - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant start
1708837325956 - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I managed to fix all server errors in these files, including EC and Clan, now it is 100% functional and ready to open to the public.

Hey bro, are u ready to publish? Everyone is eagerly anticipating.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1709026414195 - CrossFire 1.0 Server & Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Please ask for an extraction code, can someone pass it on to me?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Map issue:

I tried to add a map from CFNA — all dtx, dat, ltc… files have been added to my CFPH client — but there’s no place to synchronize the map info in database.

The map was successfully showing up in Room, but when you start the game, it will turn to other map.

That’s weird. Any thoughts?

Attachments

Last edited:
Back