• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Crypto R63, Tutorials, Packetlogger and Packet scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Blame it on the leeching and those awaitings that someone will do it :D

My friend is helping me now, we already got 70% of tcp working.
It's not that hard if you know it, just packetlogging and cyphering/decyphering. Even YOU can do it.

Also, nice Dominic :):

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
It's not that hard if you know it, just packetlogging and cyphering/decyphering. Even YOU can do it.

I do believe Imadj already got the newest encryption figured out? If I am right? and he can work with the newest swfs?

so I do believe you shouldn't say "Even YOU can do it." to him ...

(correct me if I am wrong, dunno which guy it was that could work with the newest swfs etc.)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
C'mon guys, you're falling behind!

Check out my project at Devbest soon as i start the sso i'll be in the newest revision:eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I blame this poop on you, spoon feeding Sulake...

If I didn't, how would any of you learn?

Your community is based on a few developers, and no one else. In order for you to advance, you personally now have to study, research, and progress yourself.

Stop getting so upset because you're unable to move forward without putting in any effort.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to make it more fawlessly, its not a good way to make this like that. Its more acting 'should it work'? [Just some advice]

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
C'mon guys, you're falling behind!

Cool! I guess I have just been way too busy with performance lately to care about adding new features :) Had 4613 users online as max peak yesterday on a server. What is the record?

- Martin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D:

Actually I should say even YOU can do it.

I do believe Imadj already got the newest encryption figured out? If I am right? and he can work with the newest swfs?

so I do believe you shouldn't say "Even YOU can do it." to him ...

(correct me if I am wrong, dunno which guy it was that could work with the newest swfs etc.)
Yea, I'm Varoke on Twitter, u r right.

The point is that everybody thinking modified UTF-8 is encryption. Thats just wrong. Encryiption is just another part that is needed to get it working. And if people do, Im sure emails to sulake will help to get more experience. What are you saing dom :D?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The method of writing messages is not a form of encryption, the encryption is still the RC4, RSA && Stenography algorithms that me and Mike released on SOM all that time ago (though, they've removed padding and Base64 for some reason)

Also, if you're implying everyone mails Sulake for experience, then I think some of you might get back nasty emails saying you're harassing them, and that modification of the client isn't legal!

@maritnmine

I couldn't tell you what the peak was. Whilst Lemon has been optimized as I see fit whilst programming certain areas of it, it has never been put under a proper stress test. However, due to the libraries it's using i'm more than certain it could easily hold a couple of thousand users.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:D:

Actually I should say even YOU can do it.

Yea, I'm Varoke on Twitter, u r right.

The point is that everybody thinking modified UTF-8 is encryption. Thats just wrong. Encryiption is just another part that is needed to get it working. And if people do, Im sure emails to sulake will help to get more experience. What are you saing dom :D?

It's just raw packets...

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Imadj so now somebody say I can do it? I'm sorry I said 'even YOU can do it' if it made you mad. I didn't knew you already got it.

I have imagined the packet en/decoding (en/decyphering)

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@maritnmine

I couldn't tell you what the peak was. Whilst Lemon has been optimized as I see fit whilst programming certain areas of it, it has never been put under a proper stress test. However, due to the libraries it's using i'm more than certain it could easily hold a couple of thousand users.

You are not able to emulate how users ACTUALLY uses the emulator except logging statistics over how many features users are using on average out on a given time, then emulate those. Even though, that would still now match the real usage :) The only stress test poop I have ever been arsed to code is a program that logs on X bots which walks around saying random stuff. And bfly can hold far over 9000 users on that stress test :D

- Martin

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You are not able to emulate how users ACTUALLY uses the emulator except logging statistics over how many features users are using on average out on a given time, then emulate those. Even though, that would still now match the real usage :) The only stress test poop I have ever been arsed to code is a program that logs on X bots which walks around saying random stuff. And bfly can hold far over 9000 users on that stress test :D

- Martin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol when I send something to the client Habbo crashes..
any way to fix this?

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back