• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

CryptTable?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm any one know if is that the new CryptTable? :p

Bloodfreak913 - CryptTable? - RaGEZONE Forums

Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, it's the old one. They use a double encryption on top of the old crypt table.

This been told sooooooooo many times. It's just NOT a new table....

aka Reb3lzrr
Reaction score
To get the new encryption, is kinda hard. Because the new engine.exe which comes with the new package, isn't packed with PeCompact2 anymore :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know :p it's unpacked the engine.exe :p and this table dont look's like the old one o_O

Reaction score
(not sure about the following) i think the packets are crypted ON TOP of the old encryption, meaning they don't have a table, atleast not visible. hidden deep in engine.. like i said, not sure.

Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, it works like this:

Old:
1. Uncrypted Packet
2. Swordcrypt encrypted Packet

New
1. Uncrypted Packet
2. Swordcrypt encrypted Packet
3. AES128 (Rijndael) encoded packet (encoded from step2)

So you need a the key for the AES encryption. Quite a few people know it atm.
But we desided not to make it public to avoid pk hacking on the international servers ;-)

Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got it somewhere in a C# example of the AES encryption (that we never made work :p)

http://kalserverace.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is a guss... BUT is AES is some how apart of the .ZIP family? or will this work? or am i just way off...

Key: test
93afac9fb790760f4f1f76c14f22cab8
1a8b0048f2b4d678353436c19f6701e9

But we do know that its a 128 bit? and we just dont know the key? like the old one was XOR Key: 250... right?

EDIT: Any one knows the "Password"?

Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The password is still a exclusive disjunction of 250 , we're talking about the encryption of the binary data inside the .dat files located inside config.pk and e.pk

You can read more about AES here, , and you should do before you write random nonsense Ace... study first :p

http://kalserverace.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im happy that your not snaping at me! lol. ya i was looking at that... but i nerver know what u was talking about.

"we're talking about the encryption of the binary data inside the .dat files located inside config.pk and e.pk"

But did we not have the newest configs? (im sorry this is the parts i wold love to learn how to do this... so ya)

Arrogant Wizard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But did we not have the newest configs?
Some people got the rijndael key required to decrypt the newest configs. As said allready, it's not public to avoid hacking on the international servers.

There been released decrypters (but not encrypters) to allow the developers to see the changes in the international config files, and reproduce them in the old SwordCrypt encoding, rather than the double encoding (Swordcrypt + AES).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone do me favor and upload the international ones.. just change the config password... that way i can do few things with my private server?
maybe send me a pm with a upload link?

Hey man.. U know anywhere i can get IDA.. 4 grand is a lot to pay for it..Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone do me favor and upload the international ones.. just change the config password... that way i can do few things with my private server?
maybe send me a pm with a upload link?

Like anyone cares and he will upload for you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in fact you will need the aes key+ a little 16 byte encryption table.
after decryption you will get the content in the old encryption and you have to use swordcrypt on it.

the key?
- dont ask me i won't tell ya.
the table?
- same thing
for what i need the table?
- there is a restriction in the method they use for encrypting the data with aes and because of that you need it. dont ask for what exactly ;)
why you dont tell us the key, ...?
- I don't want that you use it for international server
but we won't do it :(
- sure ;)

Back