• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Crywolf disconnect error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
// IP and pot information of server (only official recognition IP and port number use possibility)
//
//	P.S.> InitSetting (initial Maeb mobile information setting price) meaning of price 
//	-1 	: Connection being not right - connection with the initial server which is possible connection
//	0	: Connection being not right - connection random in the server which is possible it does, connection 
//	1	: Connection possibility 

//==================================================================================================================	
//	ServerCode	MapServerGroup	InitSetting	IpAddress		PortNum
//==================================================================================================================	
	0		0		1		SXXXXXXX			55901
	9		0		-1		SXXXXXXX			55909
end

//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
//  ServerCode    MoveAbleOption     MapNumber	   DestServerCode		 //
//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------//
	0		0		30		9
	0		0		31		9
	0		0		34		9

9		1		30		-1
	9		1		31		-1
	9		1		34		-1
end

Hello good afternoon. I have a problem with Crywolf and the GS_CS maps. Sometimes I can go in and out normally, and other times it's stuck. And then it gives me disconnect. If I change the line MoveAbleOption from "0" to "1" it is solved, but the map stops being from the GS_CS and therefore, the Crywolf event does not work.

Use files evolution team season 2. Help me?

The ports are open. I tried admin accounts and regular users and it still does not work.

Reaction score
u must get some error in GameServer or GameServerCS .exe when this happens, then report it here.

also try this mapserverinfo

Code:
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
// ServerCode MapServerGroup InitSetting IpAddress PortNum
0 0 1 SXXXXXX 55901
9 0 0 SXXXXXX 55909
end

// ServerCode MoveAbleOption Map DestServerCode
0 0 30 0
0 0 31 0
0 0 34 0

9 1 30 -1
9 1 31 -1
9 1 34 -1
end

Also are u usre GS CS Code in serverinfo.dat is 9 ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello good night, if in the GS_CS it is also 9. They are so by default in the evolution team. The error of the GS is as follows:

[ANTIHACK] JGGetCharacterinfo Attempted character-copyy by double logging

Upvote 0
Back