• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

CryWolf map and Devin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have place Devin on CryWolf map but when I come here see only bubble on ground. After respawn all monsters and go far where I don't see this NPC than come back and Devin is there... After while or after server restart it's same again. Any idea how repair this? I use this files S06E03 and there si no Devin spawn so I add it for explain and I'm not sure if it's right?

And if someone have server and client side arena map files, there on S06E03 is no 100% cient and server side same...? I searched on here but without success or find some dead links.

Davomut - CryWolf map and Devin. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
i'm not sure if i remember that issue, maybe change mapserverinfo.dat and see if that helps.
or there is something wrong misconfigured (maybe that mapserverinfo.dat codes i forgot to change has to be like that:

Code:
//------------------------------------
//        MUSERVICES.ORG
//------------------------------------

//==================================================================================================================
//ServerCode MapServerGroup  InitSetting   Adres IP   Port
//==================================================================================================================
	0		0		1		SYOUR IP	55901
	19		0		0		SYOUR IP		55919
end

//ServerCode    MoveAbleOption   Map DestServerCode
//(Server cord) (mobile yes or no option) (Maeb) (destination server cord)
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0    0   30  19
0    0   31  19
0    0   34  19
0    0   41  19
0    0   42  19
0    0   56  19

19 1 30 -1
19 1 31 -1
19 1 34 -1
19 1 41 -1
19 1 42 -1
19 1 56 -1
end

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After that I was restart my server, teleporting to CW and Devin si here but after 10 seconds he is disappear.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I allways restarting both servers, I did try remove most like half mobs from GS_CS and still same, Devin working only in Lorencia so I keep him there for now :) and waiting for another sugestion :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thats new...he si disappear and all NPC like shops (just monsters stay) after this :

I have "default" settings of CryWolf from S06E03 :

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately I never try it but I was think that maybe is because I have lack of information about CryWolf :) So its normal when he disappears? :-D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Unfortunately I never try it but I was think that maybe is because I have lack of information about CryWolf :) So its normal when he disappears? :-D

Basically all the npc in crywolf disappear. You can read more .

Upvote 0
Back